The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » SD Poker App based on Pit Hartlings-The Poker Formulas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Manipul8or
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Manipul8or
I have been playing around with the SD Poker app and I have to say in its current form, it is very useful. There are some really cool features built in and is a nice addition to Hartling's "The Poker Formulas" which is found in his book "In Order to Amaze". The book and this app deal with memdeck work. My personal opinion; if you have a copy of "In Order to Amaze" you should grab yourself this app, it is well worth it.

You don't need an Internet connection. Aronson and Tamariz stack built in. You can also add in up to 10 other memdecks. There are options to tweak how many seconds have to be dealt, a stealth mode, a continuous mode and a few more. The stealth mode and continuous mode are for me the killer options. So check it out you will not be disappointed. At the moment it's only for iOS.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sd-poker/id1099492468
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Thanks for the tip. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » SD Poker App based on Pit Hartlings-The Poker Formulas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL