The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Projecting Live Close-Up (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
What is your budget???

Size of stage?

Front or rear projection?
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I have a 9' x 12' Draper fastfold which packs up really small and sets up quickly, but as Gothike mentioned, it depends on the size of your stage. The size also depends on if you're projecting 3:4 or 16:9. I will say that the draper screens have dress kits that frame them out really nicely and are a great investment.
Ray Pierce
Jbutler
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jbutler
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2017, Ray Pierce wrote:
I have a 9' x 12' Draper fastfold which packs up really small and sets up quickly, but as Gothike mentioned, it depends on the size of your stage. The size also depends on if you're projecting 3:4 or 16:9. I will say that the draper screens have dress kits that frame them out really nicely and are a great investment.

Ray, can you provide a link to a Draper fastfold? I have found this: https://www.projectorscreenstore.com/Pro......343.html

James
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
JButler, Look for a Da-Lite Fast fold or similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBh7G0HsOU
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
DavidCarlo1
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DavidCarlo1
Anyone have any experience reducing lag/latency? Seems like about 3 frame lag is about beat can achieve at moment?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Projecting Live Close-Up (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL