We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » StraitJacket Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman222
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of magicman222
What videos are there on the market are there about strait jacket escapes (not suspended). any URL's would be appreciated.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
The Jay Leslie VHS tape is the only one ever to hit the market. This covers all aspects of escape with a humane jacket except adding chains. It includes upside down and burning rope, as well as the basic escape.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Michael Lee
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Michael Lee
The Jay Leslie video has some 'real world " experience on it as well as a display by my pal Joe Fox of his "truly amazing" Jail Lock collection, Well worth the expense

Stay positive all

Michael Lee
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
OK I take that back. I think there is info on a posey with side and belly loops on the 21st century escape video at cannons. I don't own it so I can't say for sure.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
You're right Mike, Mark covers his Posey three loop jacket escape on the video, which is packed FULL of lots of great information and I highly recommend getting the tape as well as the lecture notes. Also, the International Magician's Society Course in Magic Video Volume #36
"Escape Magic by Scott Interrante" does cover escape from a Posey jacket with friction buckles and crotch strap (no loops). The SJ segment only runs about seven minutes or so and is certainly not as detailed as the Jay Leslie tape,(plus, there's no Joe Fox cameo) but the other stuff on the tape,(cuffs, chain, rope and mailbag) is not bad, and overall a good tape for beginners in my opinion, and a bargain at only $19.95US. (But you have to join the Society, and there's a one time $25.00 fee for a lifetime membership) To contact the IMS go to http://www.learnmagic.com.
To get the Cannon's 21st Century Escape Lecture video go to http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.net
Hope this helps.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » StraitJacket Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL