The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Contact / Client management App for iPhone and Mac? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I'm curious. Is there a client / gig / contact management app that people have used separate from the their iPhone contacts list?

If like to find an app that I can have both on my phone and my computer that I can enter in new clients, have all their contact info, notes about them or how we met, last time I contacted them, and a way to maybe keep track of gigs I have done, how much I made, info on the gig, etc etc.

Just a way to stay organized and up to date on who I have met, gigs I have done, and which leads I have contacted and when.

Anyone know of a FREE or relatively cheap 3rd party app or program to do this? Or another way to keep track of all this? I'm not in need for any type of expensive program at this point. At least not yet anyway.

Thanks a million!
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Bump for the new section. If anyone knows of something. Please share.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Contact / Client management App for iPhone and Mac? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL