The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Soooooooo back to Confundamus!!!
This would be a great time for Vic or BC to tell us when we can purchase what looks to be a wonderful effect! Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2016, Seth speaks wrote:
I think Slim sometimes alienates people with his frequent threads on psychic phenomena, with their baiting and circular arguments; he can be a bit of a polarizing figure in these hallowed halls! I think that is so unfortunate, because whether online or over the phone I've always found him really friendly, approachable, and fun. He is a terrific thinker in mentalism, and I've never been disappointed in any of his products I've purchased. He is a real worker and performer, and his contributions to phone and radio mentalism have been significant. If Confundamus has his thinking involved, my money's on it being a great piece! My two cents.

Thank you so much Seth. It's been a pleasure working with you over the years. Confundamus is quite the creation and extremely well made. I'm positive it will last a lifetime and the routines are excellent. The props are also easily utilized for anything Roshamboish in nature. As time marches on I hope to add a routine or two of my own if anyone is interested in my Bizarre twist to the Nontransitive Paradox (as Martin called it).
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
Is there a Fairy Tale style handling with this?
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Slim is a good friend of mine and a genuinely nice guy. He has also created some really cool effects, including a reading system based on my Calaveras.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Slim is the best! Long live the King! I will be buying this effect.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, Malakim wrote:

Not specifically with the Confundamus props (as they are pretty specifically depicting the struggle of heaven and hell over the soul of Man), but I am most assuredly working on a Realm of Faerie version with Vic--to be called Spyderwort. It is very (very!) early days to be discussing that, however.

I suspect the first (large) Confundamus package should be arriving at Vic's shop door today, tomorrow latest. He will need time to do his thing with them preparatory to release, but I suspect it will be soon.

Morgaine_le_fey: kisses. Love a girl with a backbone. I'll miss you at this party, though. We'll dance next time.

BC
Phasmologist
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
389 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
I Smile BC
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, steven-gibson wrote:
Slim is the best! Long live the King! I will be buying this effect.

Thanks Steve ..
I've set up a performance of my hybrid CONFUNDAMUS at the Orlando IBM meeting next week. They are a very active group Smile The president said I will be allowed to perform it over the phone like I did for Paul Draper and the gang at Mindvention a couple years ago.
Don't worry Professor BC ... Your dance card will be full!!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
I Smile BC

I concur
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
CONFUNDAMUS will be available THIS FRIDAY June 10th at 7:30 AM EST.

I received the stock in today and will be wrapping it up ready for shipment. There is a limited number of pieces available, but more will be available next week if you happen to miss out.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
My finger will definitely be on the Paypal trigger 1st thing Fri am !!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5240 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Merlinsmagic, I'm actually camped outside of Vic's Gemini Artifacts headquarters and shall be tapping him on the shoulder in person Friday morning, with cash in hand. I'll be fasting as well, to show my devotion to the craft. Not showering or brushing my teeth...all in the name of promoting magic. I also have some friends...well, not really friends, just some folks I found...paid perhaps...to join me in a singalong to honor Gemini Artifacts. We'll begin singing right at 7:30am as we know Vic's neighbor's will share in our celebration of this prop's release. They will, won't they Vic? Vic? Hold one for me pal...don't mind those pestering police. They'll leave after awhile.

Vic?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
balzar
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of balzar
Another perfectly witchy offering - Stunning looking props!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
750 Posts

Profile of roblane
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Merlinsmagic, I'm actually camped outside of Vic's Gemini Artifacts headquarters and shall be tapping him on the shoulder in person Friday morning, with cash in hand. I'll be fasting as well, to show my devotion to the craft. Not showering or brushing my teeth...all in the name of promoting magic. I also have some friends...well, not really friends, just some folks I found...paid perhaps...to join me in a singalong to honor Gemini Artifacts. We'll begin singing right at 7:30am as we know Vic's neighbor's will share in our celebration of this prop's release. They will, won't they Vic? Vic? Hold one for me pal...don't mind those pestering police. They'll leave after awhile.

Vic?

I would join you but I'm the other side of the water. Just hoping I can order one from my phone at work (it'll be 12.30pm GMT)
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Wife just called and is wondering why there are tents on our front lawn!
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, Malakim wrote:

Not specifically with the Confundamus props (as they are pretty specifically depicting the struggle of heaven and hell over the soul of Man), but I am most assuredly working on a Realm of Faerie version with Vic--to be called Spyderwort. It is very (very!) early days to be discussing that, however.

I suspect the first (large) Confundamus package should be arriving at Vic's shop door today, tomorrow latest. He will need time to do his thing with them preparatory to release, but I suspect it will be soon.

Morgaine_le_fey: kisses. Love a girl with a backbone. I'll miss you at this party, though. We'll dance next time.

BC

Yes +1 on the Farie version, I need more Faerie effects. I have rather enjoyed my 3 wishes/moons.
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Got one! So excited for this new Prof BC!
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Ledbetter
Me too! Happy, happy, happy! Smile
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
"Do not seek the truth, for the truth will find you"
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
We Got Ours

WHOOPEE!!!!

Thank Vic & Prof BC

kOnO & Carollynn
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Badda-Bing, just done ordering !!
Got up early to grab a 1st run (west coast time for me ), happy my order is in, now I can go back to sleep for a few hours.....
Nope, just downloaded pdf, double coffee time 😆

Thank you Vic, Prof & Slim

& hope we didn't ruin your front yard lawn too badly Vic, we'll be taking down our tents now....lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL