The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Dang, slept too late.
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
After reading the introduction where Prof BC tells of his inspiration for Confundamus and looking over the basic workings, I had to go back and look over Slim's notes. Wow, I would have never made this connection to that basic premise at all. Prof BC, you're sheer genius. Slim - you are King.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just skimmed thru the 1st half of the manual - pure evil genius !!!!!!

OHHHHH yes, this is going to go great with my VRS & AG !! & definitely perfect for a walk around venue too !
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thank you all!! Confundamus sold out in record time. The next batch will be available very soon. 99% of you already have your tracking number.
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
750 Posts

Profile of roblane
Got mine! Can't wait
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just an intial thought, for those of us with Perkin's En0ch, this could be used as one of the artifacts that the preacher had & used to prove the devil had his hooks in his parishioners & to further they're need for them to come to church for him to save they're sole......& what also contributed to his mental demiss.......??

Want to play a game.....? 😉😆
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Merlinsmagic : That's a great idea!

Too bad I slept in and didn't get one this morning. Oh well, hopefully the second batch won't take too long.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
WA??????/ It's 8:00 AM in Los Angeles!
Already sold out??
good grief.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I just received word from BC, that I may put the next batch on sale. Keep in mind that these will not be ready till next week. Give me a few minutes and I will place them on the site for purchase. This is a smaller batch than the initial run.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Sounds like you & the Prof will need to be wearing oven mitts for these orders 😉😆
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Got one!! Smile
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Whew...I was allowed to order as well!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thanks all. Only 2 left of next weeks batch! Then they will be sold out till BC can make some more.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Confundamus is now totally sold out. Thank you!!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ah got one! Yesss!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Thanks Vic and Prof. B.C.
THAT is how a magical company should be run!
Congrats!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Maaaaaaaan, turn away for one second and you kids are all over granny's pies a-coolin' on the winder sill.

Thank you. Good heavens, thank you so very much. I have ordered additional supplies (brass, &c.) and will get to prepping some more GYRE sets whilst awaiting the fresh supplies for Confundamus to arrive. I suspect the next sets of Confundamus will take about 3-4 weeks to create (judging from the first sets), so I *imagine* (but cannot promise) that the next Confundamus sets will be ready around mid-to-late July.

BTW, one of you got my personal set. I forgot to keep it back when I rushed everything off to Vic and only just missed it a few minutes ago. Congratulations, whichever one of you got it. (Hence my anxiety to run up another batch asap).

Thank you again, most sincerely and with utmost humility. You are simply the best.

And a hearty thank you to Vic, whose efforts have been splendid. The army could use generals like Vic.

Deepest appreciation,
BC
Phasmologist
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2080 Posts

Profile of 252life
I'd like to hear what "typical" reactions are.
Meaning, do the majority of people walk away spooked, or puzzled?
Obviously, based on the subject matter/presentation, etc.,
I'm hoping to hear a resounding "spooked!!" Smile

Anyway, forgive me if you can feel my frustration...
I missed the window this time.

Sigh.

Oh well, next run it is.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1688 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
BC:

While we await the return of your promising effect, let me ask a question. Although I am a Christian, I have no interest in performing a Heaven-and-Hell themed effect.

Does this alternative grain of an idea seem feasible with your props? "Grace makes the difference." Relying only on our own intuition, wits, rationalization, and peer influence, our decisions are usually influenced by subtle transcendent negative (or evil) forces--"temptations" that promise one thing and deliver another. However, when we are open to Grace, our decisions are usually on the side of the angels and we flourish.

Like Mary of Old, ponder it in your heart. What do you think?

George
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
George you can absolutely do that.

I performed this last night for a group of 5. I am bias of course, but those who purchased will soon see that I speak the truth. The spectator makes all the choices. BC did such a wonderful job of streamlining this and the creation of the "triangle" was a revelation. Excellent work BC. Slim thank you for giving us such a wonderful idea.

For those waiting, you can do what I did if you want to practice it. I used three playing cards, and wrote the names of the items on the face.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL