We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X-Ray by Rasmus (130 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18~19 [Next]
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Rasumus failed to address question 16: Why am I an idiotic Bully?
The Red Pill Magician

Sick & Twisted Creator of:
COiN ARTIST
Magicall
Revelation Gum
The Willy
Celebrity Playing Cards
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Totaly immature there mate
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Rasmus,

Welcome back from your 'official' holiday of 25 years, I mean days, since this thread started. Although, 'unofficially' your clumsy behind the scenes attempt at manipulation by pm's was pathetic. However, happy that you have finally shown up. Welcome back again.

Regarding the originality of your so called 'original creation', there doesn't seem to be anything left to prove, imho. Even the big names you were trying to drop have given clarification.

Anyhow, better luck for your next project. In case you need any help on researching the originality of any new ideas in future, we are all here to offer you help and support - if you need it at all, of course.

Best wishes.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hi Rasmus,

Welcome back from your 'official' holiday of 25 years, I mean days, since this thread started. Although, 'unofficially' your clumsy behind the scenes attempt at manipulation by pm's was pathetic. However, happy that you have finally shown up. Welcome back again.

Regarding the originality of your so called 'original creation', there doesn't seem to be anything left to prove, imho. Even the big names you were trying to drop have given clarification.

Anyhow, better luck for your next project. In case you need any help on researching the originality of any new ideas in future, we are all here to offer you help and support - if you need it at all, of course.

Best wishes.

If I should really need any help for clarification of Originality, I will definetly (as always) ask a professional Magician or Mentalist.

Perhaps you did not read my Post I made about Clarification?

Here it is again, just for you:

1. X-RAY is 100% my own original Idea
2. I was not influenced in any kind by other methods. This Method has never
been officially released anywhere.
3. Comparing EYE to Eye with X-RAY is like comparing carrots and tomatoes
4. Has Gauchi released the same Method? No, but apparently, he shortly mentions
the Method in his Book a Life Time in Magic.
5. Was Gauchi the first one to mention this Method? No, he was not. Actually, in
his own eye to eye thread from 2003, the method was posted by a Magic Café Member.
That means, this Method was allready known 8 Years before Gauchi wrote some Words
about it in his Book. Has this Café Member been credited? No, Gauchi did not give
any credits.

6. Did I credit Gauchi? No, for what? If anyone will deserve Crediting, it is the mentioned
Magic Café User, his Member Name is: ''Devils Advocaat''. He mentioned the Method
8 Years before Gauchi!

7. How Practical is Eye to Eye compared to X-Ray or Vice Versa? You decide yourself.
IMHO, X-RAY is much more Practical and much more Natural in Handling then EYE to EYE.

8. Why did Gauch never release my Method? Simple, he never succeeded to use it
in conjunction with smaller mag****c objects, that's the Reason he never
Released such Method. In Gauchis Version, you had to use a large Medallion to get
the right Hand and the Hands of the Spectator had to be at your Ear level. With the
''so called'' new Method, he probably took one of his Gimmicks and stucked it into
a very well known Gimmick.

9. Is X-RAY's Kurotsuke the same as Gauchis? Not at all! In Gauchis Method you have to buy
an additional Item to do his Routine. This additional Item is visible.
X-RAY doesen't use such Item and your Hand's seem to be Empty at all Times.

10.What is the detecting distance of X-RAY? It depends, how strong the detected Object is.
The Black, Hand made Ball is strong enough to do the Effect with 100% accuracy. You have
to be close to detect it. If you use a mag****c Coin, like the ones from Kreis,
the detecting distance is pretty much the same as other much higher Priced Systems.

11.Do I have to touch the Spectator? No, you don't have to touch them.

12.Why is the Black Ball provided with X-RAY not stronger for better range? If it was stronger, it would be much heavier and suspicious to the spectators.

13.Is X-RAY worth the Price? Good Question. IMHO definetly underpriced.
Each and every Black Ball is handmade in Switzerland. The white Balls are
custom machine Produced. The provided Gimmicks included are the Best you
can get and the most Expensive ones, also from Switzerland.

14.Will anyone see the Gimmick when I perform? Believe me or not, but I fooled dozens
of Magicians and Mentalists and no one ever spotted anything. They thought I would
use an Electronic Device Smile

15.Do I need X-RAY if I allready have an electronic Device? In fact no, but if you want
to have a Low Tec back up Version, this is definetly worth to be in your Pocket.
I have all professional Electronic Devices and they are fantastic, no doubt. X-RAY has
just a different approach. Anyone can afford it for the asked Price.

If you need any translation, I would appreciate to do so my Friend
Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1323 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I don't understand why it's being compared directly to eye to eye? You're going to look silly with Rasmus's gimmick sticking out of your ear ;-)
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I thought this was supposed to be compared to Gauci's Body language, not Eye To Eye? That hasnt been fully addressed yet unless Im missing something...
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, JoelDickinson wrote:
I don't understand why it's being compared directly to eye to eye? You're going to look silly with Rasmus's gimmick sticking out of your ear ;-)

Haha, that's a good one Joel, thank's for that
Smile

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, TuneHV wrote:
I thought this was supposed to be compared to Gauci's Body language, not Eye To Eye? That hasnt been fully addressed yet unless Im missing something...

Completely different. With Body Language, the Gimmick is visible at any Time, with X-RAY it's invisible.

Not comparable.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, JoelDickinson wrote:

Do you have all the versions of Charles e2e? especially his FT version? pls check Charles' performance vids links in this thread for more clarity. The comparison is between Charles e2e FT version and x ray (which obviously uses a TEETEE, as shown in the demo vid). Although, the basic principle and method are also not original with x ray.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, rasmus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, TuneHV wrote:

Completely different. With Body Language, the Gimmick is visible at any Time, with X-RAY it's invisible.

Not comparable.

Yes, with Gauci's body language, the gimmick is visible, just like a p**k wallet is visible when you doing a p**k.(c'mon, grow up, Rasmus!)
And yes, with x ray, the gimmick is invisible, just like it was sooo invisible on the demo vid (ooh, that was caustic, sorry)

Body Language is a fantastic routine. Here again, x ray is a total rip off. Just replacing a pkr**g with a TEETEE does not make it original and is infact a step down from the performance angle, imo. Because with x ray one needs to bother to load and unload the gimmick, where with Body language the gimmick can be on you the entire show.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Rasmus,

I did read your post of 15 points before uploading mine. Here is what I feel about your 15 points, in that order.

1. x ray is as original with you as the invisible deck is original with ME !

2. Repeatedly saying that you were not influenced by others ideas does not change a lie to truth. And you probably never released officially, as you say, because a rip off can only be sold unofficially, until caught.

3. Your analogy of carrots and tomatos will not cook. Both are vegetables and can be compared, in that sense. Obviously you cannot compare 2 x-ray kits, right

4. Thanks, you said it yourself now. Charles Gauci has come up with this much much much before you. (assuming you came up with this on your own, though)

5. When you lie consistently, it will be difficult to keep track. On one hand you say someone posted about this in 'eye to eye thread in 2003'. Only when eye to eye is released can there be a thread on it. On the other hand you say, it was 8 years before eye to eye. Please unclutter your thoughts.

6. Lame excuses. First please declare whom all have YOU credited for x ray.

7. First of all to pass this misinformed judgement, please CONFIRM whether you have eye to eye all versions and body language ? yes or no.

8. You are wrong. It was released and was very successful.

9. I think you simply refuse to grow up. In body language, both hands are shown empty. Check the vids. In fact in x ray method for kurotsuke, one cannot take the hands too close to the participant's vision range and will always need come 'cover' to prevent the participants from noticing a little something on the fingers. Whereas the gimmick needed for body language is almost always already available with any magician or mentalist.

10. So you accept that the black ball provided in xray is weak and a much stronger kreis coin is much better. Is this coin included or to be purchased extra?

11. Probably the only point on which I agree with you.

12. The other phrase for this is 'technical incompetence'

13. Ok, when compared to the original set being offered on Stevens, this is way overpriced. Otherwise, an opinion on price is pretty personal, I guess. And your baby (though kidnapped and adopted Smile) would anyway look good in your own eyes.

14. I believe when you say you fooled many dozens with this. That's how good, Charles' original idea and method are.

15. I can understand, this is a bit of a sales talk to align yourself with the electronic guys and pitch your product against theirs.

Hope I covered all your points.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
However, your attempted misdirection by throwing in these 15 redundant points is not working at all.

You need to answer for all the bullying you tried via pms. I think at the very least, an apology (not by pm again, but over here) would help bring things back to perspective.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1147 Posts

Profile of caigy
[quote]On Jun 28, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hi Rasmus,

3. Your analogy of carrots and tomatos will not cook. Both are *vegetables* and can be compared, in that sense. Obviously you cannot compare 2 x-ray kits, right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to go off topic but according to scientists, a tomato is a fruit....Carry on! Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Good one Caigy Smile Probably, the scientist who said that is not a member of the Café, else he/she would think twice before saying so Smile

And happy to see Charles........in your profile pic !
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1147 Posts

Profile of caigy
Smile
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
As for fruits and vegetables: in fact they absolutely have to be compared!

How else would one be able to tell their difference? Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5717 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, caigy wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hi Rasmus,

Your analogy of carrots and tomatos will not cook. Both are *vegetables*. . .

. . . but according to scientists, a tomato is a fruit....Carry on!
Smile

For the common man a TOMATO is a VEGITABLE, but for the scientist it's a FRUIT. This confuses it all.

I think Rasmus should start all over again with his fruits and vegetable theory. Will you please Smile Thank you Smile Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
So where do we stand now. Whether it's a ripoff or not... Is it good?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Yes. Works fine for me. I do the Kurotsuke routine and the three items, one in each hand plus another in the pocket. I imagine the electronic versions are the best but for my budget this is perfect.

Thanks!

Jim
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
202 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, John C wrote:
So where do we stand now. Whether it's a ripoff or not... Is it good?

I don't see it as a ripoff. It works great and is the best/cleanest way of determining which hand holds an object (or if any hand holds an object) that I have found. The Karosuke I like better than the Max Maven which I have been performing for years in my own adaptation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X-Ray by Rasmus (130 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18~19 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL