The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VISION - clean, direct business card peek by Sean Goodman (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This is a rather sneaky gimmick. It will need a little bit of customising - and Sean gives details of how - but is delightfully simple and effective. Well done Sean.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2016, mindmagic wrote:
Do your business cards need to be the exact size of the gimmick? Mine (Vistaprint) are 86.5 x 49!

Barry

Do you have special cards printed? I also have VISTAPRINT, but 55 X 85!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi Jeanboucher - it's FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE. You can order directly from me at www.simplymagic.co.uk/kaps.html - please ensure you select the correct size to suit your business cards.

Thank you NeilS for your kind words - have fun with it!

KiKi - yes VistaPrint seem to print standard sized cards, so not sure of these other sizes?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2016, simplymagicweb wrote:
Hi Jeanboucher - it's FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE. You can order directly from me at www.simplymagic.co.uk/kaps.html - please ensure you select the correct size to suit your business cards.

I have placed my order thanks Sean.
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Thank Jean all received. I will post it off tomorrow - please let me know when it arrives, and please leave feedback too. Thank you 😄
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just customised mine and it is far better than I ever imagined.

If you like what you see in the demonstratration, then this is definitely worth getting.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I just received mine and I think it is brilliant ! Business cards, any sort of pen and off you go ! No wallet, no lighting conditions to worry about, what I especially like is the organic
way you can reset it during the performance and get as much information with it as you need for your particular routine. Sean explains it very nicely and also provides some great ideas, so not only do you get a ingenuious method and all you need for it, but also some great routines ! one of my best purchases I have made recently , thank you Sean Smile
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
164 Posts

Profile of James927
Yes - thank you Sean!

Quote:
On Jun 22, 2016, simplymagicweb wrote:
Hi James. The answer is yes. The Vision gimmick currently comes in two sizes, 85mm by 55mm and 89mm by 51mm. These two sizes match the standard UK and US business cards. I can produce other sizes to match other sizes of course, just let me know. If there are lots of people requesting another size then obviously I would mass produce them for distribution to dealers, but for bespoke sizes then magicians would need to order directly from me - I hope this answers your question James?

There are 10 blank business cards supplied too.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I like to wait a little while before I try out new material on others but, having just got this yesterday, decided to put it to the test in an informal close up situation.

It is an absolute gem - in fact I had a job not to smile at the crucial time.

This has to be one of my favourite purchases of the year.

Neil
Weddingmagician
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Weddingmagician
Is there a live performance of this being performed standing up in a strolling situation?
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Hi Weddingmagician,

I too wondered how important it was to perform this seated, but you can just as easily present this standing up. I certainly intend to use in a Parlour situation. However, as with any peek, you do not want anyone looking over your shoulder. However, that being said, the peek is very fast and clean.

Neil
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Quite interested in this, is the pre order price still on sean?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

No sorry Mike, it's now shipping so not on preorder. Still good value at £24 for something that you will use! You can order from me or wait a couple of weeks when World Magic Shop will be selling it after the Wizard Product Review. Exciting!

When I released Secret Servante, I had a similar good feeling as I do with Vision. Like SS, its something I use all the time as a working pro. Thanks for your support.
Magically,

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Ok Thanks Sean
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
844 Posts

Profile of roblane
Just received mine ( at work) , so won't get to view the instructions til later. The gimmick however is a proper Wtf? moment. Intrigued.........
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
844 Posts

Profile of roblane
Update! Gimmick status has gone from Wtf? to why didn't I think of that? Ingenious Sean
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Cheers Rob - yes I try to keep things simple! The gimmick is simple and indeed simple to use. As Neil said, when you get the peek you can't help but smile! There is no rush when getting the peek either which I really like, along with the ease of obtaining MULTIPLE peeks within a routine. Really looking forward to going on the Wizard Product Review to share this....
Magically,

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Ordered and lookin forward.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Cheers Mike - you'll love it buddy! I'll post it off today 😄😄😄
Magically,

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VISION - clean, direct business card peek by Sean Goodman (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL