The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for set of matching Okito Boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chucklerich
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of chucklerich
Each with matching lid that can fit an expanded ]. Looking for it to include Okito, Boston, and Slot boxes. David Roth sets I've seen use one lid for the set. I'm just not deft enough to to do it without a lid for each box. Maybe someday... Smile
Mad Jake Jr.
View Profile
New user
Willis Warf, Va.
25 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake Jr.
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2016, chucklerich wrote:
Each with matching lid that can fit an expanded ]. Looking for it to include Okito, Boston, and Slot boxes. David Roth sets I've seen use one lid for the set. I'm just not deft enough to to do it without a lid for each box. Maybe someday... Smile

If you PM me your address I can send you 2 more lids. My dad has a bunch left over when Jim Z sold his inventory to me some years ago.

Sincerely,
Jake Jr.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5223 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I would assume that the multi-box sets with one lid were sold as such to realize some economies, and therefor keep the cost down, but I never understood the practice. And never purchased a set. I realize some performers may use more than one box in a routine, or maybe even want all of the boxes to see which suits them best. No matter the scenario, the lid will end up seeing more wear and tear than the boxes since it will be used more. I would imagine the user may end up with a lid - after many uses on top of multiple boxes - that is worn and scuffed, atop a shiny box.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for set of matching Okito Boxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL