The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alain Nu lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Pon
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Joe Pon
ALAIN NU
“The Man Who Knows Lecture”
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
7:30pm - doors open at 7:00
$30.00 advance-members before deadline
$35.00 advance-deadline 6/21/16
$40.00 at the door
Tickets (415) 566-2180
www.misdirections.com
check out Alain Nu on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/alainnutv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZG96hdfLNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99s5hGXzyhA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_W0H9aDaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USmhiDHcLdY
“Star of his own TLC Network’s show called ‘The Mysterious World of Alain Nu’”

Who is Alain Nu? A thought sender. A forecaster. A wonderer. A deceiver. A spell caster. A perceptionist. A mind bender. A brain twister. A surrealist. A story teller. An eccentric. A secret keeper. A magician. A performer. He is all of these and more! His bizarre demonstrations combined with his own power to amaze creates a riveting performance of clairvoyance, psychokinetic movement & thought control. Unlike the usual “magician,” Alain is truly different. His presentations are conducted in a fun, off-beat, highly interactive style which include weird communication, oracular thinking, synchronicity, self-fulfilling prophecies, & show casing the rarely seen act of effortlessly mutating keys, silverware, & other metal objects with the powers of his mind. He has starred in his own 4-Part Mini-Series on the TLC Network “The Mysterious World of Alain Nu,” & has authored 2 acclaimed books: “Picture Your ESP,” & “State of Mind.” Highlights of his career include headlining at Ceasar’s Palace Las Vegas, the Norwegian Getaway Cruise Ship’s Annual Show “The ESP in Espionage,” “2011 Oscars,” “2012 Golden Globe Awards,” & performing at both President Obama’s Inaugural Balls.” He is also founder of the “Phoenix Gathering” which is an annual magicians conference dedicated to providing an experiential creative workspace for magicians of all walks & disciplines to forward their own personal evolution as performing artist.

Being a full-time working mentalist, speaker, & author, Alain will share some of his most cleverly guarded secrets & ideas. His lecture will teach: An impromptu multiple object test, His unparalleled thoughts on the ‘Any Card At Any Number Premise’, Astounding & entertaining ‘Over-The-Phone Mentalism’ principles, Diabolical synchronicities using ESP symbols, ‘Alain’s Modern Classic Impromptu Book Test, A super-clever impromptu Newspaper Test, An truly amazing impromptu Drawing Duplication plus much, much more. Most of the effects will utilize easy-to-find items and are completely impromptu. He also will discuss his own philosophies on the subjects of mind reading & mentalism. He will explain everything in full detail along with the many techniques, subtleties, & motivations that Alain uses as theory to turn simple ideas & premises into mind-blowing presentations. There is something for any student of magic. Whether you are a total beginner, a practicing technician, or a real-world performer, one will come away having learned a good many concepts, ideas, & inspirations …as well as some incredible tricks!

Make no mistake, he has been one of mentalism's most secret innovators & creative contributors for several years, having been featured in publications & journals such as Neal Scryer and Friends, Peter Turner's Isabella Star 2, Jeff McBride's Mystery School Book, John Bannon's Dear Mr. Fantasy, Lee Earl's SYZYGY, Magic Magazine, MUM, The Linking Ring (winner of Best Parade 1999), Stephen Hobbs' Labyrinth, Mary Tomich's The Alter Flame, Jack Kent Tillar's Blister Book, and many others... "I've known Alain for more than 20 years. He is a mentalist with a message. He amazes and inspires... He walks the edge of belief and disbelief."-Jeff McBride "Alain Nu is someone who quite literally practices what he preaches. His Zen-like approach to performance is a lesson we can all benefit from. You'll be pleased that you spent time learning from his masterful approach to mentalism."-Colin McLeod "When I am with my friend Alain Nu, I always learn something. Now, so can you. When Alain speaks, I listen. Alain is one of mentalism’s great thinkers & teachers. His creations are practical, incredibly well thought out & thoroughly entertaining. His work will delight you, amaze you, & make you think. If you have even a passing interest in the art of mentalism, Alain Nu’s lecture will be an enlightening experience."-Jon Stetson "Alain's knowledge is so in depth it is hard not to be excited by the principles & techniques he shares. Anything Alain shares listen, it's real-world, working, hard hitting & really clever. Me & Alain have talked frequently over the last few years & jammed on many occasions, I feel I am a better performer for knowing him!"-Peter Turner " Alain is a consummate entertainer & a wonderful teacher. You'll learn more than you ever thought possible from this gifted man."-Richard Webster

THIS IS A MISDIRECTIONS MAGIC SHOP EXCLUSIVE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alain Nu lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL