The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Its a Business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Here a Facebook response about my show and how you should threat your audience. Hope you like it.

One of our favorite beach events this year was going to watch Michael Bairefoot. He was amazing! He keeps his jokes clean for the kiddos. His magic is great for ALL ages which keeps the whole family entertained! He has a wonderful show at a very inexpensive rate! My 4year old son just had to see this magic show.. So when we arrived he absolutely had to have the magic stick with Hat.. So of course we got it! That night the stick was dropped off the 14th floor of the hotel... Tears were shed ALL night because it was gone. The next day I called the contact # for Michaels's show to see if it would be possible to get another... I was surprised when Michael himself answered the phone and promised to bring another Magic Stick to the hotel by 5pm... I was shocked! At 5pm I was coming in from the beach and remembered I needed to stop by the front desk to check and see if he had dropped by yet... Sure enough the stick was there!!! Plus Michael called me and left a message letting me know he delivered it. What a Great person he is to do this.. He is definitely someone that cares about his fans! I will never forget what he did and how much he made my sons day! We will definitely be Fans for Life!! Thanks for a great show and hospitality Michael!!!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2479 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
You can't get much higher praise than that... and all for a "magic stick" too!

I am thinking that I don't really know how words spread on Facebook. I do know word of mouth though, and if this person facebooked this, then how many people did they tell by W.O.M.? We all know how quickly and how well that spreads. Good job Michael.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Cliff. Thanks for saying something.

Bairefoot
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9762 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Great story and very happy and satisfied customer. This is business at its best. This guest and family will remember both this experience and you specifically for life. Success is in part about building relationships and connecting with those we encounter both as prospects that book us and also for those at attend our performances. This shows in spades. The effort and compassion demonstrated should be applauded. I'm also guessing you have likely inspired another young guy to become interested in magic. You made it special and personal for them. Great job Michael!
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Mindpro.

Bairefoot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Its a Business (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL