The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Charleston SC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Hi I am happy to join the Magic Café.
I am in Charleston, SC. The club here is ultra small, so I appreciate the Café that much more because of that.
Scott
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome countrymaven,

What kinds of Magic are you into?

-Mary Mowder
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Thanks, Mary,
I love coin magic. I just posted something in "nothing up my sleeve.," about an experience I had today, using Schneider's "intention of reality." I am more into an experience of real magic for my viewers, mostly with close up,
with a lot of coin magic and some mentalism. What about you all, what type of magic do you like?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I give you Props for doing coin Magic.

I like cards and varietal Close-Up like Flourishing, Ring and Ribbon, Rubber Bands, $ bill tricks, Gypsy Thread etc...(but not so much coins).

My stand-Up is mostly Family Material and Classics like L. Rings, Ropes, silk Magic, Juggling and such.

-Mary Mowder
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
I moved about 3 three yrs ago from Charleston to now living in Mass. Big difference in weather!!

yeah I was involved with the magic group down there but they had two groups because of some "drama" and neither really grew.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Charleston SC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL