The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » New by EPCC: Superior Brand Playing Cards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aronprins
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of aronprins
Hey Magic Café!

I’m very proud to announce that this wednesday july 6th the Expert Playing Card Company is introducing a new series of playing cards that is specially created for the working magician.

Being the web-guy for the EPCC I’ve had the opportunity to try and test these decks (and their matching magnetic brick box) and I’ve got to say: they rock.

Ok, I’m a bit biased… But they really rock.

A normal pack of bikes lasts about 3 hours in my hands (sweat, cardistry etc) and it was a great surprise to see the new Superior Brand lasting well over 3 full days of heavy use :O

Check http://www.superiorbrandplayingcards.com for all the ins and outs and make sure to get on the notifications list!

Cheers,
Aron

PS: Really looking forward to hearing what other people think, don't be a stranger! Leave your reply Smile
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
The link doesn't load up for me. Anyone?
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
Is EPCC like USPC?
Ahlichs
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ahlichs
Love these cards. The feel of them is very different from USPCC cards, but after getting used to them I'm a fan. Love the card faces, they faro both ways out of the box, and I've had one deck that's lasted a few weeks. Bought a brick just in case they go off the market.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » New by EPCC: Superior Brand Playing Cards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL