We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mental Post Cards by Mystikos Magic & Alan Wong (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21338

"'Mental Post Cards' is a set of specially prepared post cards with beautiful photographs from all around the world that you can use for creating mindreading, predictions, coincidences and a lot more!

The postcards are secretly marked and stacked so you can perform multiple routines with no memory work at all!

The package includes the "Mental Post Cards" basic set and special gimmicked cards and instructions from Pablo Amira in which you will learn eight different routines. You can apply your favorite card routines with them using your creativity!"

Does anybody have any information about it?
Woover
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I bought a trick in Blackpool called visionary what looks like it
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
This looks interesting, but could not find how many postcards are included in the pack.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks for the interest guys! Mystikos is our alliance and company with Alan Wong. We have several projects working now and this is our 2nd offer (the first one was the Universal Peek Device aka UPD).

Mystikos will focus their attention and efforts in products that are simple and refined in method but versatile for the mystery performer. They can give you the opportunity to create new options and variations in performance and "Mental Post Cards" is not the exception.

The package contains the basic set of cards, extra gimmicks, streaming video in which I show full performances and visual explanations,supporting the written instructions in which I explain the core methods and 6 different routines.

This product is aimed to the performer who wants a prop with multiple uses (mindreading, predictions, coincidences, remote viewing, etc), taking classic methods (such as m*rkings and st*cking). The m*rks are VERY easy to read still invisible to your audience and the st*cking requires no memory work at all.

Any other question, just let me know here or in private, glad to help.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Karl M wrote:

Hi KarlM, maybe you refer to the release from the great Stephen Young ? He likes photograph effects and I can recommend his offerings, they are great additions to anyone´s repertoire.

Mental PostCards and Visionary are different products. His cards/photos are more symbolic in nature, rather mine are normal looking postcards specially designed and created for mystery performers.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Thanks Pablo for chiming in.

Since you asked for questions, I'd appreciate any information you are willing to share regarding the following topics:
The m**kings - visibility from larger distances and size(can they be concealed by accident? Do you offer handling tips to prevent such an occasion?)
The backs - do they all look the same to the participant? If so how do you justify the postcards being all with the same back? Do you have a fake company that manufactures them all? If so is it googleable?
Physical Details - Size, quantity, names of all the places.
Effects - Except for the use of telling them what postcard they chose in your preferred presentation, could you share how some of the rest of the effects might play out? And even maybe what some of the extra gimmicks might help accomplish?

Thanks in advance.
Woover
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, WooverM wrote:
Thanks Pablo for chiming in.

Since you asked for questions, I'd appreciate any information you are willing to share regarding the following topics:
The m**kings - visibility from larger distances and size(can they be concealed by accident? Do you offer handling tips to prevent such an occasion?)
The backs - do they all look the same to the participant? If so how do you justify the postcards being all with the same back? Do you have a fake company that manufactures them all? If so is it googleable?
Physical Details - Size, quantity, names of all the places.
Effects - Except for the use of telling them what postcard they chose in your preferred presentation, could you share how some of the rest of the effects might play out? And even maybe what some of the extra gimmicks might help accomplish?

Thanks in advance.

Hi WooverM
Regarding the m**kings , they are easily accesible. They are not huge font, rather embedded in the back of an apparently normal postcard, but again, with proper routining and timing, you can use Mental Post Cards in close up, parlor or stage as I have done it in the past. Regarding "concealed by accident", the routining can indirectly imply the use of the participant´s hands as way to cover the secret location, but with your own control of instructions and actions, so you can do the proper work before conceal the card. If the participant does this in a skeptical manner, there is no explicit instruction for this on the video or written instruction ( I rarely have this type of situations honestly) but simple audience management will do the work. You can instruct the participant to look the destination again, or show it to other person and again re-take control over your performance.

The backs look all the same, as in a normal post card, with place for a stamp and lines to write a message.

The postcards are made in 10x15 cm size so they are comfortable used. Writing all the locations in here honestly I don't think that is relevant. I offer 6 personal routines with the postcards in the written instructions, but each one after getting the "Mental Post Cards" will came up with uses for sure if they have knowledge about m*rks, st*cks and other card handlings and methods. The extra gimmicks allows several other options such as prediction of a named location, impossible remote viewing, hand off f*rcing, etc. Again, these are tools and not just a single effect. In the hands of the competent performer this postcards will be able to create minor memorable miracles.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Thank you very much Pablo, sounds really good Smile
Woover
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Amirá wrote:
Quote:

Hi KarlM, maybe you refer to the release from the great Stephen Young ? He likes photograph effects and I can recommend his offerings, they are great additions to anyone´s repertoire.

Mental PostCards and Visionary are different products. His cards/photos are more symbolic in nature, rather mine are normal looking postcards specially designed and created for mystery performers.

Best

Thank for you're reply mate, sounds brilliant then, normal looking postcards not trick cards definitely getting it now
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Does the m*****gs require good eyesight?
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
How many post cards will I get in the package?
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11547 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Amirá wrote:
Quote:

Best

Thank for you're reply mate, sounds brilliant then, normal looking postcards not trick cards definitely getting it now

Well actually as far as trick postcards .....oh never mind kid Karl. I'll leave it alone.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11547 Posts

Profile of John C
OK now I'm stuck. Should I buy your bcards or mental post cards?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Or your mental post cards or Visionary 2.0? I got milk money I need to spend.

Already knowing what someone is going to say (I am a mental mentalist (no current meds). No I cannot spend money on both at this time.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
Does the m*****gs require good eyesight?

Difficult question Decomposed! Each eyesight is different of course but personally I don't find it difficult at all and inherently the m*****gs are not hidden in a cryptic manner. Just a quick glance and you can know the desire information easily. For close up or parlor situation the workings are very comfortable. For stage uses you need a little more work in the routining and blocking so the actions are more natural, but it can be done for sure.

Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
How many post cards will I get in the package?

You get the basic stack (+20) plus the extra gimmicks for bonus routines.

Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, John C wrote:
OK now I'm stuck. Should I buy your bcards or mental post cards?

Maybe you can get "B´Cards" (eBook full with different routines using a stack of business cards and a marker), get some extra gigs and with that extra money get "Mental Post Cards" Smile

Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
Or your mental post cards or Visionary 2.0? I got milk money I need to spend.

Already knowing what someone is going to say (I am a mental mentalist (no current meds). No I cannot spend money on both at this time.

Well my friend, obviously I am biased and I know that Stephen´s release is very good. Maybe other colleague or member in here can make a more "objective" comparison. I can say that if you want a more "scientific" flavored performance, you cant go wrong with Visionary 2.0 , but if you want to create a more relaxed enviroment and talk about journeys and reveal all kinds of parallel revelations regarding a destination (such as colors, images that you see, smells, sounds) you can use "Mental Post Cards" for this.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Great info Amira, thanks!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1611 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I like this because it's not another trick with cards, plus mentalism magic, which I like...I am going to have to order...
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
Great info Amira, thanks!

Welcome! I really believe that we are contributing a new alternative to great versatile Mentalism and Mental Magic with "Mental PostCards"
Any other question just let me know.

Quote:
On Jul 4, 2016, dooblehorn wrote:
I like this because it's not another trick with cards, plus mentalism magic, which I like...I am going to have to order...

Hope that you can enjoy it! You audiences will love it for sure. So many uses that your creativity will run with ideas Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
For those interested in this product, you can get it with FREE SHIPPING here: http://mentalpostcards.blogspot.cl/

All the best!
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I love this release. Going to order another set for backup.
Lakewood, Ohio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mental Post Cards by Mystikos Magic & Alan Wong (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL