The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Best Short Change Exposed (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
@tommy. Interesting site and it seem that Mike Joseph is still alive and kicking.

He charges some pretty hefty prices for his videos. $250 for the short change video may or may not be a fair price but since he says almost nothing about what it contains it is hard to determine its value.

Surprising though, his gaming protection seminar is only $395.00.

Don't really have time right now to go through his entire site right now, but when I do I will maybe make some comments if I find something of interest.

Someone who is more into the game protection and knows some of these "protection" guys may want to make a comment or two on Mike Josephs. I don't know the man as I don't hang around protection people.

Nice find tommy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Best Short Change Exposed (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL