The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..29..32..35..38..41..43~44~45 [Next]
magimark
View Profile
New user
N.J., Las Vegas, now Arizona
14 Posts

Profile of magimark
Thank you Justin for the review. Now I am really getting anxious for mine. Glad to hear the positive review.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Great review Justin, thanks, cant wait to get mine. COngrats on solving the cube too!! I usually do a solve 5-6 times a week to stay sharp until Rubicon arrives.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Justin thanks for the review! I'm super jelly I don't live by his warehouse! I'm in the midwest :/ super excited they are shipping this week though!!! cant wait!!!!!!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3725 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
So...are they shipping this week?

Steve
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2016, Stevethomas wrote:
So...are they shipping this week?

Steve

According to GW they actually began shipping last week. So some folks could even have theirs show up today.
I would guess most domestic purchasers should have them by the end of the week. Smile
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Anyone that gets a package in the mail, can you do us a favor? check your order status on gregs site and let us know if they have updated it to show that it has shipped? mine just shows paid so far curious how quick they are to update it to show shipping status. can you tell I'm anxious much?? Smile
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3725 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
USPS, FedEx, UPS or some other method?

Steve
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Ya please do tell. I suspect USPS. Nothing in box today when I woke up at 5 pm. Its like waiting for Christmas all over again at age 5. Smile Smile
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
The wait is killing me!
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
You guys should get yours this week or the start of next week from my understanding. Thus far I really think this is a very high quality release. 10/10 so far!
its better than I thought!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Justin, great review and updates!!!
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1193 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
WHAT?!!! Four days after the 15th which is the last buffer day that RUBICON was to begin to ship and still no... "I RECEIVED MY RUBICON TODAY!" ???
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
In received mine. The rest are in shipment now
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2016, Gregory Wilson wrote:

FINALLY, I'm starting to ship out Rubicon orders according to the purchase date of each customer.

Some got sent yesterday, some will go out today and the remaining on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

So according to Greg, all remaining orders should have shipped today. Surprising that no one here has received theirs yet if they began shipping almost a week ago.
But then I ran Greg's quote through the Google magic creators conversion program and it said that the translation of Greg's quote actually means that they should begin shipping next week. Smile
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Wooooo ooooh! Mine arrived today and IT. IS. AWESOME!

I can't wait to play with this some more.

It's incredibly well made, and of super high quality. I will report back once I've had a chance to work with this a bit more, but my first impressions are incredibly positive. I don't want to give anything away, but I was actually quite surprised by the gimmick Smile Greg's pretty *** clever.

This absolutely is worth the money and highly recommended.
Logic Defied
James Diamond
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of James Diamond
Hopefully it doesn't take too long for my pre-order to arrive to Australia. I'm pretty amped! Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4806 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, Alym Amlani wrote:

It's incredibly well made, and of super high quality. I will report back once I've had a chance to work with this a bit more, but my first impressions are incredibly positive. I don't want to give anything away, but I was actually quite surprised by the gimmick Smile Greg's pretty *** clever.

While we all wait patiently, be curious to know what your order number and date ordered were?
Are you in Canada?
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, Alym Amlani wrote:

While we all wait patiently, be curious to know what your order number and date ordered were? Are you in Canada?

yes I'm curious of your order number and order date too! mine is 537 ordered on july 28th...nothing yet
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Magicalos - If it helps, I was order 322, ordered July 14th at 11:25am - just 25 min after the first ad was sent out. I haven't gotten anything in the mail or a shipment notification yet. I live in TX.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, sgtgrey wrote:
Magicalos - If it helps, I was order 322, ordered July 14th at 11:25am - just 25 min after the first ad was sent out. I haven't gotten anything in the mail or a shipment notification yet. I live in TX.

dang sounds like itll be awhile for me :/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..29..32..35..38..41..43~44~45 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL