The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..30..33..36..39..42..43~44~45 [Next]
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1063 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Very strange... there must be people who live within one to three days delivery time from Greg.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Mine still hasn't come either -- no email from Greg about the delay -- no shipment notification Smile Ordered mine July 14th too
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4583 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, EZrhythm wrote:
Very strange... there must be people who live within one to three days delivery time from Greg.

I do. I'm about an hours drive away I believe.
Maybe I should look into picking mine up from Greg's warehouse like Justin did.

Hate to sound cynical but I don't expect to receive any shipping notice (not a big deal anyway) and I'm hoping to receive my Rubicon sometime next week.
Everyone who pre-ordered at the discount price should have at least received a shipping notice by now but doesn't seem like many (any?) have.

I trust I'm going to love the prop but to be honest I don't think one thing Greg has said regarding shipping this item has actually happened as he said it would. So I have no choice but to doubt they're being shipped in the order received or that they have all been shipped. Yet, someone apparently has received it via mail and they seem to be in Canada, makes no sense.

Just to be perfectly clear, I'm not impatient and I don't mind waiting. The waiting doesn't bother me at all. But I do find it a tad annoying that nothing seems to follow the schedule that Greg himself keeps setting. Now I'll probably go check my mailbox and find Rubicon there waiting for me and feel like an idiot. Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1063 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I HOPE YOU END UP FEELING LIKE AN IDIOT! Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I wait with confidence that I will be rewarded for my calm patience. My preorder will arrive in it's time and I will be happy Smile
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4583 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2016, EZrhythm wrote:
I HOPE YOU END UP FEELING LIKE AN IDIOT! Smile

Hey EZ, I had hoped so too but alas today was not the day.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1063 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Here's hoping for tomorrow! Smile

If the last of the pre-orders were sent out Wednesday (yesterday) then everyone in the CONUS should receive theirs by Saturday unless of course Greg got the boxes out in the afternoon on Wednesday which means they won't arrive until Monday.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3730 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Got mine!
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2016, Stevethomas wrote:
Got mine!

awesome news! what order number did you have?
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of toberman
How was it shipped? First class mail? Priority mail?
MagicMark502
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of MagicMark502
I am order number 236 and nothing so far... Still waiting.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1063 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
First Class and Priority are the same price so hopefully Greg sent them Priority.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3730 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I was order 453. Got my notification that it had shipped today about 1:30 p.m. central time...approximately 2 hours after the item had arrived here.
Steve
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of toberman
Thanks for the info Steve. How was it shipped? Priority? FedEx? Ups?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11988 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Suppose to get tracking before you receive it. Im waiting but have to check on when I ordered. Just want to get the routine down before show...
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3730 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
USPS Priority.
Jimso
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Jimso
I'm sorry to add to the confusion, but I am order 396 (ordered July 16) and have not received either the package or notice of shipment. I am confident it will come in due time, but perhaps not in the sequence of the order. I just want to warn the eager ones to stay cool.
Nico Haupt
View Profile
New user
Leipzig/Germany
12 Posts

Profile of Nico Haupt
Same story here: I got number 311 but still no update on my status.
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
210 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
I'm 298, and no shipping notice or update.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
I'm 513. Looks like a long wait.
Regards,
Silverthorne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..30..33..36..39..42..43~44~45 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL