The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43~44~45 [Next]
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
If all the pre-orders were actually shipped out by Priority Mail on Wednesday then everyone in the continental US should receive their box by Monday.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
#566 Smile
funboy247
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of funboy247
I ordered mine at Magic Live in Vegas. No idea what order number I have.....hmmmm.
I hope to get a tracking number
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
It's very early Monday morning in the US. I expect to see lots of Rubicon delivery posts today and throughout the week.
At least there better be.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2016, On The Offbeat wrote:
It's very early Monday morning in the US. I expect to see lots of Rubicon delivery posts today and throughout the week.
At least there better be.

Ooooh...scary!
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Woot got another magic related item in the mail over the weekend Smile voodoo puppet puncture Smile thanks Michael!!! no rubicon though :/ no shipping email either for it
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I will tell all the people anxiously awaiting delivery, don't be in a huge hurry. There are a couple things/moves that are not yet included in the online instructions. I communicated with Greg and he's working to shoot some more video to include the missing moves. I'm not going to touch (or certainly not TWIST) either of my cubes until I have ALL the necessary handling instructions.

Steve
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
They were filming extra videos last night until nearly 3am... to get slow mo of the right moves.

Glad that Greg is working hard to not only ship but to teach this well so it absorbs.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Cartelli
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Cartelli
On the 19. Oct Gregory Wilson emailed:
"Great news!
Rubicon is FINALLY shipping out this week - based on the date of order.
We will send tracking numbers accordingly.
Thank you sooooo much for your patience and understanding!
Gregory"

Now it looks like only 3 persons here in the forum have got Rubicon !(?)
I still have no post and no tracking number. Also "thesecretsource" will not answer my mails.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
It appears Greg couldn't bribe anyone enough to get someone to enter a thousand tracking numbers in to emails. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2016, Gregory Wilson wrote:

but you can even do Rubicon completely naked. Unfortunately, your misdirection might be a little too strong!

For me that would cause a LOT Of laughing and I don't really want this to be a comedy act ..... but I would have them laughing ...and feeling a LOT better about themselves.....
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
#609. Yikes. I know it's worth the wait. Just wish communication was better.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2016, Magicalos wrote:
Woot got another magic related item in the mail over the weekend Smile voodoo puppet puncture Smile thanks Michael!!! no rubicon though :/ no shipping email either for it

How about a review on Voodoo puppet while we all wait? Smile
James Diamond
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of James Diamond
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Stevethomas wrote:
I will tell all the people anxiously awaiting delivery, don't be in a huge hurry. There are a couple things/moves that are not yet included in the online instructions. I communicated with Greg and he's working to shoot some more video to include the missing moves. I'm not going to touch (or certainly not TWIST) either of my cubes until I have ALL the necessary handling instructions.

Steve

After all the delays with the physical side of things, it's a bit of a shame the Video seems rushed too? :/
Instagram.com/JamesDiamondMagic
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I assume a lot of this is because Greg is doing everything by himself.

For those who have the cubes and end up messing them up before the updates, no way I would take one apart to put it back in order. Either wait for video or take the time and patience and learn how to solve (which I understand is a big committment).
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Not Good 4 months ago was almost about to send apart from the stickers now we find out the video instructions have not even been shot
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
And I thought the postal service in the U.K. was bad. Smile
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
One more example not to pre order anything. I stopped over a year ago now.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Almost 3 months back I had said, and may I please quote:-

Quote:
On Jul 29, 2016, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2016, Decomposed wrote:

Only 48 hours til price increase and 32 days until first shipment. Smile

Price rise is certain (as of now), but don't be too sure of the shipment.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2016, Magicalos wrote:

How about a review on Voodoo puppet while we all wait? Smile

not really sure where this goes? but I had already typed this out and replied to the person that asked for the review...

not really sure how to review this, given the nature of the effect but here goes:

Effect: Needle through hand

Michael creates a beautiful hand crafted item especially for you. The care and detail put into this is top notch. The construction is crafted by an expert with very good materials. This review is kind of hard for me as this doesn't come with any routine. You are just getting a puppet made by a MASTER puppeteer. Each puppet that Michael creates by hand is a one of a kind. He will walk through every step of the creation with you, to create a one of a kind puppet. This is not a cheap effect, but in my opinion you are definitely getting what you pay for. As there is no routine for this effect shipped with the puppet, this review isn't like most. I am really just really reviewing a custom made puppet and the process I kind of went through to get it.

The order process kind of goes like this, you send him an outline of your arm/hand and he will create a template based off that to create the puppet with. Michael uses excellent fabric choices and the accents for the hands and hair make the puppet stand out. The evil 'face' of the puppet is my favorite part, this thing looks pretty creepy but in a 'Tim Burton' way. Even the teeth and eyes are made from wooden materials and really make the puppet have depth instead of something being drawn/painted on. Allow him a few weeks to create your vision, then he mails it and provides tracking so it couldn't be any easier. I'm extremely happy with my purchase I would recommend anyone that likes offbeat type tricks to consider this! Michael really hits one out of the park (Go TRIBE!!!!) from start to finish he truly is a MASTER of puppets Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43~44~45 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL