The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..43~44~45 [Next]
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2378 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
STILL THE MAN, CRAZY

Quote:
On Oct 31, 2016, Jack Carpenter wrote:
Still at it. Here's my "Shake Solve," (No gimmicks.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wN9bPbZFzw
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Wow. That looked awesome.

Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, Xcath1 wrote:
STILL THE MAN, CRAZY

Quote:

Logic Defied
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:

Yes, it is mine. It is a method using an ordinary cube, no gimmicks. I developed it after studying the work of Brundage and Hein - both great thinkers. This particular method is most similar to Steven Brundage's work- I'm simply coming at it with a different "philosophy."

Well, you should be really proud of that. It's really nice. Don't take that video down cause I'm gonna want to try and reverse engineer that! Smile
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
779 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Quote:

Really Nice!

Robert
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, rockwall wrote:
Quote:

Yes, it is mine. It is a method using an ordinary cube, no gimmicks. I developed it after studying the work of Brundage and Hein - both great thinkers. This particular method is most similar to Steven Brundage's work- I'm simply coming at it with a different "philosophy."

Well, you should be really proud of that. It's really nice. Don't take that video down cause I'm gonna want to try and reverse engineer that! Smile

You should at least ask before simply stealing it.
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
119 Posts

Profile of kevg
Quote:

Hi Brad, that looks nice - very similar to my "Shake Solve" published on Cube Cards based on Takamitsu Usui's work (Of which Steven's is based on).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9wDepF5drA
----------
Cube Cards // Cube Cards Remixed // Magigotchi // Cube Cards 1221 // Recubed // Pixelated
----------
www.magicwedding.co.uk
www.mindgamemagic.co.uk
Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
158 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, Xcath1 wrote:
STILL THE MAN, CRAZY

Quote:

Thanks so much Xcath1 and others! Much appreciated. As I said, these methods I developed are simply approaching the work of Hein and Brundage from another angle. If you are interested in these sleight of hand methods, I would make their DVDs your FIRST stop in order to get a good solid foundation.

Anyway, if you liked the "Shake Solve," here's a nice variation I use as a "Toss Up Solve" with a little flourish to end that always gets a great reaction:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hO4oFvovv7U

Jack
nspikito
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of nspikito
I got mine yesterday, with no prior warning from the post office. Like everyone else, I am impressed and I can't wait to actually use it in performance. But, like everyone else, I am stuck at the very beginning. I have absolutely no idea how to do the initial setup, nor can I figure out how to do the one-handed solve. Whatever Greg is doing needs to be made explicit for dummies like me. Also, what is that round plastic thingy that looks like a lip gloss container? I probably missed what he said it was.

Spike
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I believe that's the "Blu-Tac" stuff he mentions. Will allow you to stick the center caps on without using superglue.

Steve
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I may need some help.

As you know I bought mine from a Café Member, and I will have it in 9 days, since he shipped it to me to Texas, but I am in Mexico, so my dad will bring it next week.

For preparation I wanted to watch the videos, so I emailed the guy I bought it from, and he said I have his registration card, and to email secret source for them to reset it.

I already emailed them but no answer.

Any other help is appreciated.

Would like to view the videos before receiving it.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
For the amount that people have spent on this , the customer service is sadly lacking
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4757 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, JackMagic wrote:
For the amount that people have spent on this , the customer service is sadly lacking

Don't care! It's so good and I am glad I waited. It is and was worth the wait!! Simply fantastic!

RNK

BTW Jackmagic, did you even buy this? If not, are you just posting the same crap (customer service sucks, blah blah blah) in here to get your post count up? Sad.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Updated videos have been added!

Steve
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hi.

Any help?
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
magimark
View Profile
New user
N.J., Las Vegas, now Arizona
14 Posts

Profile of magimark
The updated videos help. He does the moves slow and also over the shoulder. Time to start working on it.
magimark
View Profile
New user
N.J., Las Vegas, now Arizona
14 Posts

Profile of magimark
He also has included a video of his full live performance of Rubicon at the Magic Castle.
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, BMWGuy wrote:
Hi.

Any help?

I don't understand why you can't get the password from your father?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1058 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2016, EZrhythm wrote:
Be sure to remember page 16 of this thread as that will be where the reviews and 'product in hand' discussion will begin! Smile

-Off by 6.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Because the guy I bought it from says that I have his registration card so they need to reset it

but they never answer emails
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Clip helped a lot. I can't do the one hand solve yet but a few days from now I will have it down.
The solve is really easy!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..43~44~45 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL