The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..33..36..39..42..43~44~45 [Next]
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, solidoak wrote:
Just got mine! Hope to get some time to check it out seriously today.

Now maybe this forum will be worth looking at again.

what order number were you? did you get a tracking email for it before it arrived?
solidoak
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of solidoak
Yes I received a shipping confirmation email Monday and the package arrived Tuesday. Mine said order #498. I'm still going through the teaching videos, but I'll tell you the package and props look incredible. This is going to be fun.
matinex
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
108 Posts

Profile of matinex
I was order #474 and I live in California (where Gregory lives). Still no Rubicon. Waah!
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, solidoak wrote:
Yes I received a shipping confirmation email Monday and the package arrived Tuesday. Mine said order #498. I'm still going through the teaching videos, but I'll tell you the package and props look incredible. This is going to be fun.

thanks for the info...im #537 mine should be shipping soon? no shipping email yet tho :/ this shippong process sure is odd seeing what order numbers people are that have received rubi... they seem all over the place?
solidoak
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of solidoak
With our postal service you never know. It often takes four days for me to get shipments from just across town. But then I get items from across the country in two days. Go figure!
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Sounds to me like these are not going out in order of purchase. I'm in no rush, but I'm order #322 and I'm still waiting to get a shipping confirmation/tracking number. Makes me wonder how these orders are actually being processed. Hopefully I'll be getting mine in the next couple of weeks, anyway.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1856 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, BMWGuy wrote:

Just bought the one that was offered for sale. quick thinking.

In spite of taking a late purchase decision, your quick thinking of grabbing the one on sale in MINT Condition puts you far ahead of the rest who pre/post ordered long back and are still waiting for the package to show up in post. You are a very lucky man. Smile

Smile

But it's basically the equivalent of him paying $50 extra for expedited shipping, and he may or may not receive it before the bulk of the pre-orders are received (although I would bet he will.) Smile
But all in all I'm sure he'll love it and be happy to have it so I think it was a good move by him.

Can't recall this happening before quite like this. When there is one for sale on the Café before most have even received theirs. But then this whole Rubicon experience has been pretty strange.

Same as a Magic Dealer buy at wholesale sell on at a profit !

Anyway if the person that purchased this does not like it he could always put it back for sale as the rate they are sent out most people will be lucky if they get there's by Christmas!
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
210 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Just received mine! Packaging looks great and the contents look MacGyver-ish.

Mike
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1115 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, matinex wrote:
I was order #474 and I live in California (where Gregory lives). Still no Rubicon. Waah!

This gives the appearance that all of the pre-orders were not actually all mailed out by last Wednesday!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I was order 357 - no word at all from Greg....I was super quiet and patient with the delay, but my patience is wearing thin
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I come here now for thought and reflection. I so need this, three big shows in December and want to have this down before then. At least I can solve the cube and hopefully that will help in the learning process...learning that took a good while to do in my sleep.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8431 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
I come here now for thought and reflection. I so need this, three big shows in December and want to have this down before then. At least I can solve the cube and hopefully that will help in the learning process...learning that took a good while to do in my sleep.

Is that December of this year? Sorry, couldn't help myself. Smile
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Wonder if Greg will chime in again with some news?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2018 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, mistervader wrote:
Just got mine, and it's beautiful. Just having a bit of trouble with setting up the initial cube for the one-handed solve, as I couldn't quite find the instructions for that, and I have a spatial cognition impairment that keeps me from understanding it easily enough.

that's because there really isn't much regarding the one handed setup., and there should be.
He just skims over it, likely forgetting that it's not second nature for us, like it is for him...
Pm-ed him with suggestions but no response.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
As I mentioned previously, Greg has shot some new footage explaining the set up & solve twist. Should be on the site soon.

Steve
funboy247
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of funboy247
Still nothing. No message (tracking number)
James Diamond
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of James Diamond
I sent an email asking if there were any updates and got an email back saying mine had been shipped.

No order number, but do have a tracking number, and am now checking it daily for tracking updates.

I live in Australia though, so it will probably arrive here sometime in 2026. :p
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2018 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2016, Stevethomas wrote:
As I mentioned previously, Greg has shot some new footage explaining the set up & solve twist. Should be on the site soon.

Steve

Great, did not see previous mention, thanks, Steve!
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2016, James Diamond wrote:
I sent an email asking if there were any updates and got an email back saying mine had been shipped.

No order number, but do have a tracking number, and am now checking it daily for tracking updates.

I live in Australia though, so it will probably arrive here sometime in 2026. :p

if you login to the site and look at your account it will tell you what your order number is...could you check for us?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2480 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I hope its worth all this hassle?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..33..36..39..42..43~44~45 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL