The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43~44~45 [Next]
novestro
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of novestro
Hi guys, I live in Germany and have just received a rubicon I bought from a US ebayer. The cubes are wonderful but when I enter the secret access code I just get "home error 401" or "home error 405" and get no chance to reach the instructional videos. The ebayer obviously does not understand the problem, I have contacted Gregory but haven't received an answer so far. I wonder if any of you guys could give me a hint or help me some way?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5038 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, finally used this in a stand up show and man am I glad that I did! It was a huge hit. I was worried about people sitting in the back (There was about 70 adults and 20 kids/teens) staying tuned in while I was showing the matching sides but I have to say everyone enjoyed the routine. It's nice to have a routine that you can do close-up or stand-up/stage shows with so little to carry that has such a great impact.

RNK
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
83 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I read everything here. I bought rubikon and I'm very very happy that I did as I plan to put it in to my working act. Its very very good for what you get!!
Kentrell
View Profile
New user
Cleveland, OH
72 Posts

Profile of Kentrell
Has anyone confirmed which specific cubes they used? I would like to get a couple to match.
K
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1656 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2017, Kentrell wrote:
Has anyone confirmed which specific cubes they used? I would like to get a couple to match.
K

They're custom-made for Rubicon.
novestro
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of novestro
Please HELP!
Hi guys, I live in Germany and have just received a rubicon I bought from a US ebayer. The cubes are wonderful but when I enter the secret access code I just get "home error 401" or "home error 405" and get no chance to reach the instructional videos. The ebayer obviously does not understand the problem,or does not want to, I have contacted Gregory but haven't received an answer so far. I wonder if any of you guys could give me a hint or help me some way?
novestro
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of novestro
Please HELP!
Hi guys, I live in Germany and have just received a rubicon I bought from a US ebayer. The cubes are wonderful but when I enter the secret access code I just get "home error 401" or "home error 405" and get no chance to reach the instructional videos. The ebayer obviously does not understand the problem,or does not want to, I have contacted Gregory but haven't received an answer so far. I wonder if any of you guys could give me a hint or help me some way?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1193 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
You need to check your PM's. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
novestro
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of novestro
Hi guys, I must express my very positive impression of the Magic Café: The ebayer and three friends have really worked hard to spport me and thus all my Rubicon problems are solved now. Thank you everybody! The trick is really great and I combine it successfully with a very old trick of the Magic Hands which I have been using for many years.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
695 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Can anyone tell me the dimensions (read: size) of these cubes?
Check out my (soon to be released) ebook, WANDERER at..
www.experience-architecture.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Same size of regular rubic cube at toy stores...
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
695 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2017, Decomposed wrote:
Same size of regular rubic cube at toy stores...

Thanks!
Check out my (soon to be released) ebook, WANDERER at..
www.experience-architecture.com
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Hello Fellows If I want to buy more Rubicon stickers from where to buy ? What kind of stickers are about the exact coulour ? I think is standard but from where to buy ? Thank you
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1656 Posts

Buy any stickers you want, scape off the Rubicon stickers and put on your new ones.
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Is not ok like this so please dear fellows magicians if I want more stikers for Rubicon from where to buy . I know some speed cube shops but what kind of stickers are these ? What exactly colours because it must to match perfectly the colour of Rubicon stickers . Thank you
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1656 Posts

I'm assuming you're saying that what I suggested is not ok? If that's what you're saying, why not? I'm pretty sure I remember someone mentioning that the only reason Gregory used different stickers was because he wasn't allowed to sell the official Rubik's Cube colours...
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Ok for example could I found here the right stickers ? and if is so which are the correct coulour stickers to match Rubicon https://thecubicle.us/sticker-picker-55mm-valk-c-66_229.html
MontrealMagic
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of MontrealMagic
I just ordered this (stupidly have to wait for "ground shipping") and am I correct in understanding that there are online instructions? can someone please send me the link?
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Hey fellow magi,
I too am wondering what is the exact sticker and correct colour scheme for matching the cube, I don't want to peel off all the stickers if possible.
Thanks
Derek Johnston
Cartelli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Cartelli
Hi,
I have tryed different types of stickers for other cube effects. The yellow and orange stickers are often darker than original rubiks cubes. Some stickers are thin and look darker after they are sticked to a black cube.
The original stickers from "rubiks.com" are very good and you will not see any differenz to rubicon. They come on a transfer sheet so you can easily stick on one side at once.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubicon (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43~44~45 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL