The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decibel app - perform Decibel WITHOUT an accomplice (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Howdy.

I've released an app in association with Ellusionist that lets you perform Decibel without an accomplice.

Three input methods are provided to allow you to perform Decibel effect solo.

Check it out here:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/decibel-......095?mt=8

Thanks!
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
This is awesome news. My decibel hopefully should be here in the morning.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Nothing for android?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
Nothing for android?

Sadly not, I'm afraid.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Highly recommend picking this App up if you have Decibel! Turns it from a trick into Magic!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
DOes it work with ipod nano latest version?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
DOes it work with ipod nano latest version?

Do any apps work on an iPod nano? Or do you mean iPod Touch? If you do, then it should, but you'll only be able to perform in a place with wifi, which may be a little annoying.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Does a song / sound still need to be forced when using this app?
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Does a song / sound still need to be forced when using this app?

No - any song can be named.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Sounds amazing.
I don't have Decibel... what's put me off is that you 'need an accomplice' for the best routine... but if this solves that problem... hmmm. Just one more question, do you have the have the phone in your hand? Or can it be in your outside top pocket picking up the input? Forgive me... I'm just so confused by all this... I'm struggling to visualise how performing Decibel would look with the headphones in hand, gimmick, and phone as well.....
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, magicmarcuk wrote:

. . . . do you mean iPod Touch? If you do, then it should, but you'll only be able to perform in a place with wifi, which may be a little annoying.

I feel this is one critical limitation in terms of reliability of the system (the internet system). Hence it would be better that we find a way of excluding the need of internet. Decibel is a 1-on-1 effect and we need a simple, straightforward, reliable and easy to use system and if that needs an accomplice, be it so. Hence keeping reliability as paramount, we are left with a limited options on selection of music/songs.

Just my thoughts.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
So if there are blind spots and you do not get a signal or a very weak 3g signal, it will not work.
—Hakim, Loreweaver
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

. . . . do you mean iPod Touch? If you do, then it should, but you'll only be able to perform in a place with wifi, which may be a little annoying.

I feel this is one critical limitation in terms of reliability of the system (the internet system). Hence it would be better that we find a way of excluding the need of internet. Decibel is a 1-on-1 effect and we need a simple, straightforward, reliable and easy to use system and if that needs an accomplice, be it so. Hence keeping reliability as paramount, we are left with a limited options on selection of music/songs.

Just my thoughts.

Smile

You keep saying that this is a 1-on-1 effect but this really isn't. It's a method, what is shown in the demo is an application for the method. You're really buying a method/utility device with a wide range of applications.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Decibel arrived this morning 😎 so I immediately downloaded the app - they work beautifully together! This is a KEEPER folks. I'm on a date tonight and I'm going to bring it and blow her away LLOOLL.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, simon hughes wrote:
Decibel arrived this morning 😎 so I immediately downloaded the app - they work beautifully together! This is a KEEPER folks. I'm on a date tonight and I'm going to bring it and blow her away LLOOLL.

Mine doesn't arrive until Saturday. How is the gimmick + hookup + setup?
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
What s the difference between this one and Earworm?
trickster41uk
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of trickster41uk
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
Nothing for android?

Sadly not, I'm afraid.

So glad Propdog are offering a full refund, as an Android user I wont be able to use this working alone,
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Concerning decibel app for android: you can set up your android as hotspot for your ipod touch and go from there
trickster41uk
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of trickster41uk
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2016, leosx1 wrote:
Concerning decibel app for android: you can set up your android as hotspot for your ipod touch and go from there

Sounds interestng but do not own an pod touch, which generation Touch would you need
lrodriguez16
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of lrodriguez16
I really wanted this app to be reliable but unfortunately I can't even get it to work twice in a row.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decibel app - perform Decibel WITHOUT an accomplice (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL