The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to my fellow performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VitoM
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of VitoM
Hey everybody,

I look forward to being a part of this community. I am 21 years old, and started my interest in magic at 14. I didn't start getting into it seriously until I was 18. I mainly specialize in close-up, but recently my friend bought me the Jeff McBride Art of Manipulation DVD set for my birthday... so that may change very soon.

Take care,
Vito
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
Have a donut on my tab. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Vito,
Welcome aboard. I am sure you will think about performing on stage after watching those DVD's . I really enjoy them. And it may change as you know more people here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill,while you are typing your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Vito,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. The Café has a membership of over 10,000 members from over 80 countries. It's a friendly place so don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. Have fun!
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2004-03-18 12:29, VitoM wrote:
Hey everybody,

I look forward to being a part of this community. But recently my friend bought me the Jeff McBride Art of Manipulation DVD set for my birthday... so that may change very soon.

That third volume is PRICELESS! Get to work on it.
Magicisdabomb2003
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Magicisdabomb2003
Does anyone know if David Copperfield is dating anyone new? I saw him holding hands with some pretty girl in Baltimore just this past weekend.
Magicol-1
View Profile
New user
Orlando
90 Posts

Profile of Magicol-1
Welcome, It's always great to here other peoples opinions.

M1
jli
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
86 Posts

Profile of jli
Vito, welcome to the Café!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to my fellow performers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL