The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The best magician has joined! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michaelmjc
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 Posts

Profile of michaelmjc
Just kidding, but I like to think so.

Wow this sure is a big forum, a lot of memebers all helping everyone out. I am a mod over at Penguin and I was at MVD for a bit to. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post other sites names, sorry if I'm not allowed)

Anyway I hope I can help some of you out when I can.

P.S. Who has the most posts on here? Im curious if anyone is eternal order.

Thnaks,
Michael
amshake
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of amshake
I think someone was discussing that somewhere the other day.... can't remember though..

Welcome!!

:donut1: Smile
Magic Geek
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Michael

Welcome to the Café. Some members have post in the thousands you can see from looking under their Avatars. It was recently discussed in a humorous way in the forum - It's not magic. Some post count like greeting New Arrivals and posting in It's not Magic doesn't count towards a post count. Sigh if that were the case mine would be in the thousands too!

It's good to have you here and please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. It's a friendly place and people often help each other out. Have fun!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Hi, welcome to the madness! I think Pete Marucci holds the record for most posts so far at somewhere over 4000. You'll find too that everyone is BEST here and I'm sure some will come around soon to remind you.

If you're thinking on staying long enough to beat Pete you'll need this:

:hotcoffee:
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Liam Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Liam Jones
I thought it was steve brooks
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Uhhh... would you believe Pete has him beat? At least in the "public" sector anyway.

There is a "Members" button at the top of the page that gives stats on all members. It's fun to visit it from time to time and see who's new here.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our magical community! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Welcome aboard and grab a cup'o'joe. BTW, the post leadr is Peter Marucci. For now.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the Café. re the posts, Chrystal and myself must be eligible from this for our posts do not count in this section and sometimes we both write more than 50 greetings but we still have the same counter. Anyway,Please have a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The best magician has joined! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL