The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double face split coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gaijin
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Gaijin
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2016, Zee wrote:
I would say... each coin's thick ness is slightly thinner than normal coins.

So the Gemini coin being at least the thickness of 1.5 coin? For that price, I would have expected something almost the size of one coin with no immediate visible discrepancy.
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
195 Posts

Profile of Zee
[/quote]

So the Gemini coin being at least the thickness of 1.5 coin? For that price, I would have expected something almost the size of one coin with no immediate visible discrepancy. [/quote]

It is about 1.5 thicker than normal coin. roughly. Uhhh not that much though.

And because of its edge, it is pretty ard to see the line in between coins.
Gaijin
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Gaijin
I see, thank you everyone for your kind comments. I think that I have enough information to make a choice now.
FrankHorng
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FrankHorng
Johnny Wong has "Right" to make the split coin.
But he made the gaff so-so, I think.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8754 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I know stickers are a WOW when it comes to these coins, but take a look at this… Now it's sorta like, "Look Ma, No Hands!" Smile

www.jjmagiccoins.com/home/shop/uncategor...…alition/

"I'm gonna leave this right here...This is the best split triple I have ever used. I got mine this week and have had a lot of fun coming up with my own routines. The coins slide apart like butter! They are almost the same thickness as a regular Eisenhower dollar coin when they are together. The best part, no more stickers or tape!!! ' -Brian Proctor, Café Member
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double face split coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL