The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Multi-Level Marketing (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Keep it up Danny and we putting you on the bottom of the pyramid. Smile

Jack, tell your wife if she gets in too, y’all will double your income.Smile

But being serious, and to clear up, the increase in my downline can’t all be credited to me.
It’s the way the system (the powerline) is set up. It is different from other network marketing
programs. Its one straight line of distributors and preferred customers placed there by others
above you. Then you have your own tree of personal sponsored people, this determines your rank,
and your rank determines how far down the powerline you get paid. So it is not a get rich quick
from doing nothing thing.

Now let me try and explain something else. All those under me are NOT ALL distributors out trying
to sign up other distributors. Ninety (90) percent are customers ordering the product monthly because
they simply like the product.

I said early that my ratio was about 50/50 for recruiting time vs product selling time. That is not
the case with most. The company overall has a 90 percent customer to distributor ratio. Which tells
us a lot about the product.

For those knowing a little about network marketing I hope that makes a little sense.

Still looking for other programs to compare and chat about if anyone is out there.

Tom
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So it is all a load of crap got it. If you are selling to 90% of 7,000 people that is what 6,300 people buying crap from you monthly right? PLUS it keeps increasing and increasing. The numbers don't add up and it is just lies at best. Maybe you are not seeing them, maybe you are just so set that you can't admit it I have no idea but selling stuff to that many people it is either get rich quick, or the amount you make on each one is just infinitesimal. The more you explain the more it is OBVIOUS it is a scam.

Not to mention not being regulated by the FDA, and the product being absolute crap.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Danny I didn't say any of that crap you talking about.

Where did I say that "I" was selling to all of them?

Please stop YOUR crap with calling me a liar.
If you don't have anything to add go someplace else and be a jerk.

Tom
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Smile
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, TomBoleware wrote:

Now let me try and explain something else. All those under me are NOT ALL distributors out trying
to sign up other distributors. Ninety (90) percent are customers ordering the product monthly because
they simply like the product.

Tom

Here is where you said it Tom. Now tell me you didn't say it LOL. Numbers mean things Tom.

And the product is STILL NOT FDA APPROVED and is simply like all those fad crap things that have to keep changing their name every few years.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Of course I didn't say it. I had nothing to do with ALL those under me.
Danny you don't understand the system so you have no idea what you talking about.

Tom
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea I have no idea the scam that they sold you on that is true.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Betcha Kindercare wasn't this controversial. Although there are some unreasonable parents. Smile
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, slowkneenuh wrote:
Betcha Kindercare wasn't this controversial. Although there are some unreasonable parents. Smile

LOL.

Yes I have a lot of experience with the kids acting up. Smile

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Multi-Level Marketing (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL