The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straitjacket size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
I'm about to purchase a Humane Straitjacket. I'm pretty new at this, so I wondered if you all could give some advice:

I weigh 150 lbs, and I'm 5'10." I sort of fall in that middle range between a Medium and a Large. Which would you suggest I purchase?

Many Thanks,
Jack Shalom
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Jack,
I'd suggest a large! They do shrink a little in the wash!
Take care,
James.
escapologist2001
View Profile
Regular user
Connah's Quay, Wales, UK
127 Posts

Profile of escapologist2001
I'd recommend Large as well - gives you a little extra room, and that can make all the difference.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
The best thing is to try one on. I had a posey before and was a bit to big on me. you might want to try contacting the manufacturers to and see what they say. Don,
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
A new humane can shrink up to 15% if you put it in the dryer a couple of times. If its still a bit big you can have it taken in on each side from the armpit to the waist and the seam will go un-noticed. If anyone mentions it tell them it is custom sized to your body to make it difficult.

I never used the crotch strap at first till I got used to the jacket.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straitjacket size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL