The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Is it possible to switch the time zone? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alekz
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
86 Posts

Profile of alekz
Hi,
I get a little bit confused if I see the time here. It's some zone in America, I don't know which Smile
I looked around in my profile and preferences, but couldn't find a way to change the time zone for me.
Will I have to live in constant confusion from now on, or is there a way to change it? Smile
Thanks in advance,
Alex
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
The time zone used here is U.S. Eastern time, and the current version of the Café offers no setting to change displayed times. (At least, not in its current version.)
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
The time difference between EST and CET (Germay) is 6 hours. So just add 6 to the "Cafe Time" except for the one week just around Spring daylight savings time where the difference is 7 hours.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Is it possible to switch the time zone? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL