The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trilogy Extreme by Brian Caswells and Alakazam Magic (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Well what can I say; I have loved Trilogy ever since it was first released. It was fresh and seriously fooling.
When Peter showed me the new version I fell in love the effect all over again.
Peter has added so much to Trilogy (not only the improved gimmick) but his ideas, tips and new routines.
If you have Trilogy you will love the new Extreme version and if you have never seen Trilogy you are going to want it!
Trilogy is the effect that started a craze!

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=57666

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yet another impossible to watch demo video. Took 5 minutes to watch 30 seconds. Laughable.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Someone contacted me from MurphysMagic asking for my email so that they could sort out the video playback issue.. they never emailed me and this demo is buffering every couple of seconds. I can't get through this it's too frustrating!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, tomd wrote:
Someone contacted me from MurphysMagic asking for my email so that they could sort out the video playback issue.. they never emailed me and this demo is buffering every couple of seconds. I can't get through this it's too frustrating!

Me too.
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Hi Guys,

Im personally a big big BIG fan of the older version called Trilogy Streamline so I can't wait for this.

Its available for pre-order here: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......am-magic

Best,
Martin
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, Thomas Walter wrote:
Try this link from Alakazam (UK
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Trilog......rdi.html

Thanks Thomas!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Total no brainier definately geting it
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Wow. for me there is too much stuff going on. I can pass. Sometimes too much is, well, too much.

J
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Three coins, three slips of paper, three envelopes and a deck of cards for one trick. No, just no.
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
I agree, Keep it simple, too much going on with this new effect. However, Brian Caswell's Cataclysm is top notch and cant be beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPuEU5bnHSU
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, John C wrote:
Wow. for me there is too much stuff going on. I can pass. Sometimes too much is, well, too much.

J

Thinking the exact same thing- glad someone else said it first. Also, He says the coins are chosen, THEN the envelopes are mixed and 'distributed'(not freely chosen). How does that add to the effect? Interesting that they don't show the procedure- something tells me that part is pretty dodgy.
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, Calvin826 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, John C wrote:

J

Thinking the exact same thing- glad someone else said it first. Also, He says the coins are chosen, THEN the envelopes are mixed and 'distributed'(not freely chosen). How does that add to the effect? Interesting that they don't show the procedure- something tells me that part is pretty dodgy.

Cataclysm is great. I like 3cast by Paul Richards- not the same method, but an awesome 3-phase prediction that has a similar feel.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, DougNicols wrote:
Three coins, three slips of paper, three envelopes and a deck of cards for one trick. No, just no.

Agree!

And if they stop selling the original, more "clean" versions, you can go to
http://www.card-shark.de
and look for "Triple Coincidence"
Same effect, same cards. Card Shark makes these for Alakazam.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Way too much going on, I agree, for a single effect. Can't be repeated. very expensive for what you get. Way too over complicated.
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Way too much going on, I agree, for a single effect. Can't be repeated. very expensive for what you get. Way too over complicated.

Surely it depends on where in your routine you slot this? If you've steadily built things up from something simple, then I can see this being a bit of a barnstormer.
Think I might pick this up.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
I'd have to see a full performance before deciding if it's overwhelming. I do get the feeling that sometimes to many predictions can be too much, I like being direct. Im open to be proven wrong though.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2016, pegasus wrote:

Probably to complecated for you to do but I will build a complete presentation around it a make it a show piece for my finalie so perfect for that I think
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
They don't specify how the deck is "improved" but do mention it. Anyone have any thoughts? Quality of the cards in the original version(s) seem fine to me.
David
davidjcomedy.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have been doing this since 2010 with D deckers after a good magician friend of mine came up with it . It was put to Alakazam at the time but they wasn't interested now it seems they have released it on there own . They said then it was too close to the original to be released !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trilogy Extreme by Brian Caswells and Alakazam Magic (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL