The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks for your compliments, you should see my read ears right now Smile I feel really flattered. X Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
AFdC
View Profile
New user
Europe
4 Posts

Profile of AFdC
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2016, Greg Rostami wrote:

... If I didn't know it was a trick, ...

How can you be so sure? Smile
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I'm very excited for this. I consider Jan a friend and mentor!
I don't often do the penguin lecturers and I knew I could not miss this one.
I've seen Jan perform at mind vention for a few of us attending last year and he was amazing! He has away of engaging that is absolutely fascinating!
His material is direct and powerful and an incredible teacher in Mentalism.
Can't wait for this one!!!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks, Justin, we see us tonight Smile, and then in person in November, right? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Ordered. Excited.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thank You Smile !! See you tonight Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Jan I predict you will be wearing black under wear tonigght will you tell me on the show if I'm right?
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Jan, looking forward to this!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Jan I predict you will be wearing black under wear tonigght will you tell me on the show if I'm right?

Yes, of course Smile ... actually I predicted that you will ask this question, therefore I will read out a prediction I wrote for you July 31st, 2015... Smile. I gave the envelope to Tim Trono during mindvention 2015. You will see at least his hand tonight... but not my underwear ... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
Just ordered it after being reminded by a friendly penguin magic newsletter.

Tuned in at the moment where he was explaining some gimmick he made for the ParaPad and after watching for about 10 minutes...I can already say, this lecture will be awesome when I will watch it during the following week.

He gives away a very, very, very neat idea, to make a really cheap but nevertheless really good imp device for basically a few dollars. His design for the front of his pad is amazing. Simple, yet, amazing! (And yes...one of those moments when you will think..."why didn't I think about that?")
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2016, Karl M wrote:
It better be a good lecture after all the hype

Kid Karl that was in insulting comment. Jan is professional. What's up with you.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Just finished watching, and easily one of the best lectures I've seen from Penguin! Great material, meticulously thought out, performed with grace and confidence. Educational, entertaining and inspiring. Well done, Jan!!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thank you very much! Your compliments mean a lot to me Smile . Really happy that you enjoyed it! After all I show what I really do, not something I made up for a lecture. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, JanForster wrote:
Thanks, Justin, we see us tonight Smile, and then in person in November, right? Jan

Absolutely Jan! Mind vention is going to be another fun one! Can't wait to see ya again!

Just got home from a busy day working and watched Jan's lecture! I really enjoyed this! I'm going to watch again and take notes!
Effects were great! I love the Memorized deck lesson. As Dan Harlin said way too many memorized deck effects are wasted. This one is powerful!
Destination for me was my favorite effect on the lecture. The name and kiss routine was great! I loved the idea here!
Also, Jan offers a really cool utility tool that can be implemented into a lot of effects and can me made under 5.00
The interview at the end Was fun to watch. Learned a few things about Jan I didn't know.
Great lecture! I am sure this will become one of the most popular!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Hi Jan quick question,

in your lecture you cover an Imp******* P** (According to the ad copy), is this just a work around/new handling for an existing model or your own version that I can DIY? Never used them, looking to start somewhere before committing serious $$ on a parapad. Smile
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I modified a ParPad actually Smile... But you can "construct" it by yourself also from scratch. I teach how to do, it is easy. But the most important thing is the timing which I explain. I believe honestly that it is a VERY valid lesson for all users of imp... devices, whether if you are a "beginner" or are using it already. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2016, tomd wrote:
Hi Jan quick question,

in your lecture you cover an Imp******* P** (According to the ad copy), is this just a work around/new handling for an existing model or your own version that I can DIY? Never used them, looking to start somewhere before committing serious $$ on a parapad. Smile

Like I mentioned in my post from a few hours before: just the 10 minutes I watched during the "live" stream yesterday (living in Germany, hence I was tired, full Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Jan, I don't even know him personally) on IMPs are worth the lecture. And from what I read in this thread, the mem deck stuff alone is obviously worth the whole Price of the lecture as well...

So just buy it...and make yourself and incredible imp device for just a few bucks. I played around with the material that Jan uses to make a cheap imp device as well, but I didn't have the neat idea that he uses to get the clear impression. But I will definitely make myself some IMPs soon, to carry with me in my trouser pocket or whereever I go. I wouldn't do that with my parapad.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I think you will get even much more once you have seen the entire lecture, there is so much more to come, not only routines (6 BTW), but also "between the lines". I know it is a quite long lecture (more than 3 and a half hours), but... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Only half way through but for me the MD routine is worth literally 10x the price of the lecture.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll download and watch the lecture tonight.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL