The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..11~12~13 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3938 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thank you! I believe you will not regret it Smile . Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2016, Karl M wrote:
It better be a good lecture after all the hype

Kid Karl that was in insulting comment. Jan is professional. What's up with you.

calm down mate I only wached the first bit of it last night and al ready I say its better than all of the hype,i think jan is now a bit of a role model for me because I like his presentation style,good stuff Jan
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1946 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Jan Forster's lecture is exceptionally good. The routines, methods, psychology, attention to detail are incredible. You get two downloads: one of Jan's show the night before the lecture, and one of his full lecture.

In many of the routines taught, multiple methods are at play, creating deception that is difficult, if not impossible, to back track. Jan teaches the psychology of virtually every move and statement.

This is one mentalism lecture you do not want to miss.
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
A++++
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1006 Posts

Profile of helder
Great lecture. My favorite piece is the last one with the clock. 5⭐️ If you don't purchase it yet, do it now, it's one of the best Penguin lectures.

Ok, take my $$$$ for your book in english. Very curious about your version of Darwin Ortiz routine.

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
So I am on penguin, and it appears I have traveled back in time. I can only pre-order this lecture, and it will be released 4th September.

Someone.. Help me.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1946 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
If you purchase the pre-order lecture, you should see the lecture appear in your penguin account a few moments later. It's only showing as a 'pre-order' because penguin have not increased the price yet.
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
Ahh, Now I feel a tad stupid. Thanks for the help.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1048 Posts

Profile of sbays
In all lectures such as this you can pretty much tell right away the difference between guys who just throw some stuff together, and those who actually work their material. The pro's stand out.

Jan did not disappoint. He goes into great detail describing everything he does, and more importantly why. This was a high caliber offering from a high caliber performer. The last lecture that I thought was in this league was Ross Johnson.

Excellent stuff Jan!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12232 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2016, Karl M wrote:
It better be a good lecture after all the hype

Kid Karl that was in insulting comment. Jan is professional. What's up with you.

calm down mate I only wached the first bit of it last night and al ready I say its better than all of the hype,i think jan is now a bit of a role model for me because I like his presentation style,good stuff Jan

Good boy!!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3938 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks, guys, for all your compliments! You made my day and you made me very happy! I appreciate really that you see and understand what I was trying to communicate. And that you like my routines makes me even happier as I am performing them all the time. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1404 Posts

Profile of Jared
Great lecture...My personal favorite Penguin lecture of the year. Jan's "Influence" opener was excellent as was the Mascot routine (fried me). Frankly, everything was great...the memorized deck, "Kiss and Name", and "Destination"! I'm so looking forward to his book release.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
You know a mem deck routine is great when you start the performance with magicians as volunteers and explain that "this trick uses a memorized deck", and you still fool them. Its a great lecture guys
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3756 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
As soon as the deck came out I knew it was going to be a men deck. The DS was beautifully executed but I knew it was coming but despite knowing all that when Jan was doing the reveals I was sitting here thinking "Nope I got nothing, not even a single clue". This gave me a similar sense of bewilderment as Marc Pauls 4 envelope test.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3938 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2016, tomd wrote:
You know a mem deck routine is great when you start the performance with magicians as volunteers and explain that "this trick uses a memorized deck", and you still fool them. Its a great lecture guys

:) but I didn' say that in the live performance Smile
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Great lecture Jan!!

I thought you were going to do something with the Insight Deck (or Cesaral's version). Did I miss something?

Robert
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2767 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much Jan for showcasing how you use Inject.

I LOVED how you framed your city routine and came back to an IMPOSSIBLE revelation of a city.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3938 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2016, Robert M wrote:
Great lecture Jan!!

I thought you were going to do something with the Insight Deck (or Cesaral's version). Did I miss something?

Robert

Robert, I do, for my fourth routine ("Mental-Poker") I offer 3 methods, the first method I present entirely, for the 2nd method I demonstrate the differences and my 3rd method (I talk about it a bit ore more...) uses the system (you are asking for...) as part of the method (as usual I prefer to have more layers... Smile ...). Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3938 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2016, Greg Rostami wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for showcasing how you use Inject.

I LOVED how you framed your city routine and came back to an IMPOSSIBLE revelation of a city.

all the best,
Greg Rostami

Thanks, Greg, it is so perfect as "addition" or final kicker in my routine. And to be honest I can incorporate it most of the time, about nine times in 10 performances Smile , even if I work theaters. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10628 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I fully intend to get this ASAP - just need time to watch it.

Congratulations Jan!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL