The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Small coin holders (pouches) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
335 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
I'm looking for those small plastic (but not rigid) that some dealers send their coin tricks in..its like a little plastic flexible pouch with 2 compartments (usually)...I'm NOT looking for those small zip lock bags..Tango magic usually ships his coin stuff in them I need about a dozen..AND, I hope I explained myself properly..There is a small language barrier contacting Tango Magic..Thanks
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Https://www.ebay.com/itm/162121910588 or try a local coin shop.

John
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Peckham
I've used a small hard plastic case that you put in the memory cards for digital,cameras and such. They are about the size of a large business card.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1499 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
John is right. Try coin shops
Blaine G
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Blaine G
Definitely a coin shop. There are various sizes available. There are also several types,. "Archival" are a bit crispier plastic, best for long term storage as the cheaper more flexible plastic type will eventually mis-color your coins (something in the plastic PVC???) However you really only need to worry about that in a long term sense (years in the holder.
BTW they are called coin flips
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Small coin holders (pouches) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL