The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » App for revelations in photos justt aken (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Are there any apps out there that allow you to take a photo and a revelation is shown inside the just taken photo. There was a trick a while back by Mike Bent called "Say Cheese" which used a Polaroid camera. I am looking for something similar but using a mobile's camera.

Thanks.
Yours,

Ivan
neoinwonderland
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of neoinwonderland
There is an app for the iPhone in the app store called Ghost-Card. It allows you to photograph a prediction card held in your hand (in the example picture you see a card held next to the spectator) and be correct every time.

For Android I currently have no idea. I only know there is an app called Foto Prediction which allows you to use your own photo's for multiple outs. Apparently the photo ends up in your recent photo's (I am not sure it is just a conclusion from reviews) which might allow you to make it appear as if the photo has just been taken.

I don't have any experience with any of the apps but I heard from a review they are pretty good. Might be worth checking them out.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
874 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
One blank card app suits ur need
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » App for revelations in photos justt aken (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL