The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
Sudo sent me a wonderful pdf eclipse. In it is one of the easiest ways of finding a birthday. I am not one for birthday/zodiac signs etc but I think I could pull this off. It's fun too. I thank him for it.

I found some other posts around the Café from sudo that are interesting and informative.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Sudo, was kind enough to share this with me as well...
My star # is 69 !
Never, did this kind of effect before.
But, one I will now try. Smile

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You still going on about your number being 69 G? Smile

Thanks for the kind words you guys. I like dropping gifts on random people, though G is not so random. Smile
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1456 Posts

Profile of Darkness
This is a brilliant method and effect can't recommend it enough.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
You still going on about your number being 69 G?
Smile

Yup !
And, will be for a long time. lol

Another, reason I can't wait to perform ... Use, my star # as an example ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks Darkness. Smile

I've already begun receiving some PM's about this.

I have no intention of marketing this ever and it's something that I've kept under wraps for quite some time now. Just so folks are clear about what this is:

It's a re-working of Peter Turner and David Sena's "Isabella Star", but the only thing they share in common is the formation of a "star" number (as I call it in my routine.) Peter refers to it as an "Astrological" number. My method came from wanting to cut to the chase more simply and directly. I believe I have achieved this.

So as not to step on toes, I will share it with those who have over 50 posts and PM me with a request with one caveat: You must be an owner of Peter's routine. To prove ownership when you PM me, you must answer this question: In the credits, Peter names three individuals. Annemann,Dunninger and one other. Who is the other?
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2016, Godzilla wrote:
Another, reason I can't wait to perform ... Use, my star # as an example ! Smile

You're hilarious. What happens in PM stays in PM! Smile

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I don't know about this routine or method, but you have the best moniker ever.
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Secret of Nimh.

Secretive Nimh?

"My moniker brings all the boys to the forums. @*# right, it's betters than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge."

Bet you that one gets lost on more than a few Smile

Waters.
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Secret of Nimh.

Secretive Nimh?

"My moniker brings all the boys to the forums. @*# right, it's betters than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge."

Bet you that one gets lost on more than a few Smile

I got and I got it! Smile
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I like to get it too! Smile

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
I like to get it too! Smile

good! Thank goodness we ironed that out.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1562 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
This is really good. Direct, hard hitting, and totally workable. Basically you ask one question and depending on the answer, you've almost got the birth date! Fully explained and easy to do.
I buy very little these days, but I can assure you that I've bought some muck over the years (haven't we all). Point being, I would not have complained if I had to buy this.

Excellent. Thanks for sending, and keep up the good work.

Robert.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2016, innercirclewannabe wrote:
This is really good. Direct, hard hitting, and totally workable. Basically you ask one question and depending on the answer, you've almost got the birth date! Fully explained and easy to do.
I buy very little these days, but I can assure you that I've bought some muck over the years (haven't we all). Point being, I would not have complained if I had to buy this.

Excellent. Thanks for sending, and keep up the good work.

Robert.

my humble sentiments as well.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1315 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Yeah, I have to jump on the bandwagon on this one too! It's the cleanest, most direct way of figuring out a person's birthday that I've come across (besides saying "Hey, what's your birthday?")! Very nice thinking Sudo and thanks for sharing.

Bill
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
My pleasure guys. Smile

If you take the time to memorize the dates for the astrological signs, you get both reveals!

mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
318 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
I have to agree. This is a tremendously direct method. I believe this will move to the top of the list in utility. I have found Julian Moore's Speed Learning Star Signs very efficient if anyone wishes to memorize the dates.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I've not done much with birthday/star sign divinations, but Sudo was kind enough to send Eclipse to me anyway. It is direct and you get two pieces of personal information that you can reveal immediately or use/reveal in a follow-up routine. What could you do if you secretly had two pieces of information about your volunteer?... a lot!

Regards, Steve
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
@Sudo,

Please empty your PM box. Can't send you one at the moment.

Regards,

Frank
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL