The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Excellent product. I bought this on a personal recommendation, and it is gold!

The speed at which this can be performed is my favorite part. Literally, you can have the date in seconds.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3076 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
You know, I've never been that interested in zodiac or birthday reveals. As such, I kinda ignored this one. Then, Sudo performed it for me -- over text -- and I really have to say it's impressive. So streamlined and direct and there's really nothing fishy. He also had a really cool subtlety when performing for people that might have some knowledge of numerology. Not my place to tip it, but it all adds up to something that is really hard to backtrack.

On another note... I have no idea how he figured this out! I consider myself a pretty logical person, but Sudo really has a gift for seeing things on another level.

I have to think that Eclipse is going to set the standard for the propless birthday/zodiac reveal
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Eclipse is very direct and very practical, great thinking Sudo. Glad I purchased it.
Woover
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1456 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I can honestly say Eclipse is the standard all others will be judged. If you know of anything more simple and direct to reveal a birthday I would be very surprised.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Stalking. Best I can imagine.
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Facebook Smile
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
But I can use this on random people, or those "others" who don't use such services (including myself.) Heck someone in a country with no internet could have this performed.
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Well I'd personally first go with social networks, but if that is not an option, Eclipse is my 'go-two'. Sometimes though, I just say !@#$ it and use my psychic powers to find out people's birthdays...
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
I tried to send a PM but your box is still full.
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
128 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
I received this lovely process as a gift from Sudo a while back. I also have several versions of IS. I have a question about this.

In some earlier posts it is said that this can be done over the phone, etc. So, in this case, do you just ask for their astrological number? That seems like a good way to go to me. Because if you're going to go to the trouble of a p**k, why not just get the exact DOB, instead of going through the process of creating a number?

Aaron Alexander (Zodiac Killer) has a good way to get such a number and then reframe to distance from getting the number. I've been thinking that a combination of these two ideas might be the best way to go -- and it's completely propless.

Does this make sense? Am I missing anything here? Thank you.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
That's a good question, and one I am happy to answer. Smile

The idea of them simply giving you the number is discussed in the pdf. I do it by reducing the number to a single digit by adding the digits together to put even further distance into it.

If you are in an environment where time is a factor, the standard method where they write the star number down is preferred. If they wrote down their whole birthday instead of just an apparently random number, it seems to be far less impressive. Performed properly, people fail to realize that all of this information could be so easily derived from this number.

But lately, I mostly perform this with the verbal (prop-less) option by having them reduce the "star number" to a single digit by adding the two digits together. You can then give them a quick character reading based on the actual numerological aspects of that single digit OR..you can convert that digit into a letter and use that for a reading using Richard Webster's magnificent A-Z system. By this point, they have completely forgotten about the star number.

I now have them imagine their residence and the insides of it as I begin to describe numerous details of their home quite accurately by using Ian Rowland's "Home Astral Projection". Taking it even further, I have them imagine walking over to a calendar in their house (you'd be amazed at how many people have one on their fridge Smile )and have them place their finger on the day of their birthday. I now describe which row of the calendar it is on and then give them the day of their birthday! Finally, they are asked to look out of a window in their house, and I describe what the weather looks like outside, and then name the month of their birthday too!

This presentation flows very nicely and is very bewildering for the participant. In fact, I performed this for someone today and they were just speechless. In summary, I gave them a quick character reading, described numerous details of their residence with almost 100% accuracy, and then named their exact birthday! To say that I couldn't follow this up with anything further would be an understatement.

Hopefully this will give you some food for thought. If you ( or anybody else) has any questions or would like some help, please feel free to contact me here or through my website.

Best of the season to you!
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
It's amazing what a real pro can do with a routine like this. It's certainly, as most effects should be viewed, a tool in the tool box. It isn't until they are strung together like DNA that they become valuable. Kind of like paint on a pallet. Art would have been pretty boring if each picture was the same color.

Way to go Sudo. Happy Holidays!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
128 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
That was a very helpful and informative answer, Sudo. Thanks for your time. This has definitely given me lots to think about. Happy New Year, my friend!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
@ John C: Thank-you for your kind words John.

@ Second Sight: You're most welcome, and I'm glad to be of help.

Best of the season to you both (and to everyone else as well.)
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of durian-red
I would love to buy a copy of Eclipse.
Is it still available? Where?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6715 Posts

Profile of bowers
I would just contact Sudo.
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
182 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, bowers wrote:

Could you let me know how to do this?

I've tried his website and PM through MC a dozen times and cannot figure this out.

Thanks,
Larry
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11516 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2019, H2Odesign wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, bowers wrote:

Could you let me know how to do this?

I've tried his website and PM through MC a dozen times and cannot figure this out.

Thanks,
Larry

He's a secret. He'll be back. You can't force it.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You may contact me directly through email: talkwithsudo@gmail.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL