The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Yes, I have received it Luckky. I've just been backlogged with requests for this and with a few other things I've offered. Don't take it personally.

Check your PM now. Smile
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
872 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I received this and it very simple but straightforward. I love the clarity of effect. It is great and is something that I will be using. Thanks Sudo! Smile
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
236 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
I really like this. The way Sudo narrows down the birth month is so casual and clever. Very nice. Also, the instructions are very clear and direct. I'm excited to try this out.

Josh
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3671 Posts

Profile of JanForster
It is excellent! I have (or had?)my own version which is quite similar (Peter and Michael know about it...), but I like Sudo's approach even better. It is slim(er than my one) and to the point. Good work! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
Every once in a while someone comes up with a little gold nugget of an idea that is brilliant in its simplicity. Even more rarely do they share it with the community in the way that Sudo has. Nicely done Sudo.

Cheers,
Lar.
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Sudo was a really generous to share with the community. Well done!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Wow! Thank-you for all the kind words guys.

I'm just happy that my efforts are appreciated and of value to others. Smile
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1079 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Just got done reading this.

1) This is huge improvement to IS. Very straitforward, practical, and easy to remember. I will be using this.

2) What a great thing to share with the community for free!

Thank you Sudo for the great release.
Lakewood, Ohio
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You're most welcome. "I will be using this" is one of the main reasons for sharing. Smile

Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3342 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This is very clever. It won't replace the way I perform IS now but if the original IS had been this straight forward I probably wouldn't have had a need to do it my way.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks Mark!

gillesA4
View Profile
Elite user
Brussels, Belgium
482 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Sudo, I'm trying to reach you, as a mentalist you can guess why, but your box is once again overloaded...
Oh, all these coins on the floor, around me...
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Ditto. I know I don't have 50 posts yet, but I wanted to ask you something in a pm... I can imagine number of PM's you're getting these days - even giving something away requires a bit of a hassle.
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Magidoc
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Magidoc
Ha! Neither do I. But reading some of these other ideas has prompted me to start using birthday divinations again in my set. I use a variation of Ross Taylor's Birthday divination but once I reach 50 posts I would be most interested in this well received method.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2016, gillesA4 wrote:
Sudo, I'm trying to reach you, as a mentalist you can guess why, but your box is once again overloaded...

I just cleaned out more space. Try now, but be sure to include the "ownership" answer if you're making a request for Eclipse.

@ B_man2012 - ask away! (in PM)

B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
PM went through, hooray! Going through obviously hundreds of PM's is not easy nor particularly fun so thank you for your time.
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1172 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Finally got a chance to look this over and try it a few times, and I have to say, this is outstanding! I wish my brain worked as efficiently or reliably as Pete's and a couple of others who've put out work on this plot, but I just can't do IS on my feet. However, Eclipse is straightforward and elegant, with steps that are so easy to memorize. This is genius and I'll use it regularly; I love it! Thanks a ton, Sudo Nimh!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You're welcome Seth. Smile

Glad I've got you up and running with this effect now - you're far from being the first person to tell me that they couldn't do IS in performance using the original method.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1311 Posts

Profile of bond19
This for me has streamlined the whole I.S. process nicley. There are some basics things to work out and keep track of inside your head (all done on the fly) but it's quick and pretty simple to do.

As for the question you need to ask. It really isn't an issue and is pretty innocuous and will quickly be forgotten.

This is a very good release.

Thanks for sharing Sudo
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
My pleasure - glad you enjoyed it.

Take care. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL