The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Just to be clear - I have many peeks.
Lakewood, Ohio
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
"I see." Smile
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Now that makes much more sense. Or does it? Well I'll just stick to mine.*

*Underwear.
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Oh good. I was worried about that! Smile

Thanks again for the kind words everyone. I don't know what else to say.
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I don't know if I have told you this yet ?
But, My Star # is 69 ! lol
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
This is very clever and will be my go to method to perform Isabella's star. It eliminates certain steps that I'm not so comfortable with for IS. Thank you Sudo for sharing this. It is indeed very generous of you.
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, Godzilla wrote:

You weren't born before the first of June were you? Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, LoveKey1988 wrote:
Quote:

I think you mean July... Smile

LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, LoveKey1988 wrote:
Quote:

I think you mean July... Smile
Ahhh...My mistake Smile
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
No, After!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2809 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I really dig this a lot! At first it reads process heavy but it's seconds in real time. A brilliant simplification! Love it!

Nathan
Caveman
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Caveman
Sudo was gracious enough to share this with me as well, and I have to sing its praises. I really liked Isabella's Star and was excited to put it to practice, but ultimately felt bogged down. Eclipse has changed all that, I now have a method which I will use for a lifetime. I love star sign divination and have acquired the method to many. In my humble opinion, this is the best I've found. Thanks again Sudo!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Was very impressed with this piece, which would have been a happy purchase! lol

Thanks so much Sudo. Looking forward to your future offerings!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks for the kind words guys. Smile

backinblack
View Profile
Special user
866 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Would you be so kind to empty your message-system? can not send you a request..
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of sjrw
I found this an extremely interesting read.

I'd previously tried to work with IS, but found the process difficult to commit to my mind.
Eclipse is much simpler. I had no problem understanding the method from the text, quickly memorised the process and was able to easily put it to use.

I've used this a few times now and it has gone down really well. I'm looking forward to making more use of this.

Thanks again Sudo!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
This, gave me a " Total Eclipse of the Heart " ... Smile
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Sudo was kind enough to share Eclipse with me and I've got to say this is BRILLIANT!!!

As great as Isabella's Star is, I can't see myself being able to pull it off. But Eclipse is super simple: I performed it a couple of times with no problems and got great reactions!

This is a beauty.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hey Guys,

I have come up with some ideas where the need to ask the 'question/statement' can be eliminated. Those who have got Eclipse will understand what I mean. Even Sudo liked these ideas when I shared with him. Following his great philosophy of sharing, I will be glad to share these ideas with those interested. Just send me a pm with an answer to the question "In the 'routine' section, what is the first date given as an example?"

Of course, my ideas may not be as brilliant as Sudo's but they are working for me fine.

Thank you, Sudo for your inspiration.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks for the kind words Adrien (and everyone else!)

@IMAGINACIAN: I think it's great that you want to share your ideas with everyone, and some of the ideas are indeed, "neat". But with that said, I imagine that most will not adopt them. This isn't meant as a criticizm, but as constructive advice. Things should be made to be a simple as possible. There really is nothing wrong with the "statement" in the routine, and it's but a passing moment. The reason why I said I wouldn't implement these ideas is that they simply don't ADD anything to it. Instead, they serve to draw attention to a simple part of the procedure when that moment should be MINIMIZED, not EMPHASIZED. By bringing out dice etc, you are emphasizing what is supposed to be a seemingly unimportant detail. Now the spectator has a die in their pocket at the end of the routine and the focus has become cloudy. What do dice have to do with Mind reading or a spectator's birthday? Sure, you can try to justify their use with presentation, but it changes the entire flavor and focus of things.

The calendar idea wasn't a bad idea either, but again, it puts emphasis on something that should be minimized. The emphasis in this routine should be squarely on getting to the birth date as fast and direct as possible. But what would I know? Smile

I can appreciate your enthusiasm and spirit of sharing (as I mentioned when we talked) so please don't take this the wrong way. I just want it to be clear that I'm not endorsing the use of such things.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sudo Nimh and eclipse (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL