The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Harry Potter themed Close up magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
The Haunted Deck using the Harry Potter deck as mentioned.A book test using the new Harry Potter book.
Just a few thoughts.
Andre
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
I just bot what looks like a duplicate of the gold key that was used to unlock the door in The Sorcer's Stone(?). It was one of the flying keys. The Magician is able to move the bit (part with notches that operates the tumblers inside the lock) up and down the shank but no one else can. I tell a story (actually I lie) that the key is a duplicate of the one Harry Potter used, they are issued to Magicians with the secret "spell" (Oh what a line, it's getting deep here!).

The best I found, Kineti-Key, is by Viking Mfg., it is a better quality, $35.00 for the gold plated one, $10.00 less for the knock off. Viking is the originator of this trick.

http://www.vikingmagic.com/cgi-bin/dc.pl......rch.y=15

Others sell a knock-off, here and overseas, that looks like a piece of junk but this one is a quality product.

Everyone thinks a duplicate key is involved but it isn't, and I hand it out for inspection.

MISTAKE AND NO EDIT OPTION...............

I meant to state that the Viking Key is $10.00 LESS than the knock-off. The original, better looking gold plated Key by Viking is $35.00, the cheap looking knock off is $45.00
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
indridcold
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of indridcold
Most magic tricks can be modified to fit Harry Potter. Another idea is Crazy Man's Handcuffs (Alohamora).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Harry Potter themed Close up magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL