The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: Ringtone by Mitchell Kettlewell (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
This is a fun little Mentalism effect I downloaded a few days ago.
I've posted it in the ebook/PDF section as it works with your cell phone so you're only buying instructions on how to perform the effect.
This is a 40+ page eBook that describes in detail how to perform the effect. It's very well written and easy to follow.
The effect itself will take a little computer knowledge but nothing too complicated.
There is another effect on the market with the same title, but I'm told it has a different method. I'm not personally familiar with the other effect, so I'm just going on what I was told.

As for the real world working of the effect. Yes it's definitely workable. Probably more so for younger people, but anyone can do it and get good reactions.
When it comes to price £14.99 comes out to roughly $20 US dollars. It may seem a little steep for a one trick instruction eBook and not getting something physically in the mail. Mitchell would probably see more sales if the price was lowered, especially living in times of $5 instant downloads. I think some may scoff at $20, but I believe it's worth it to support young people in creating effects and encouraging them to continue (I believe the maker is only 15 years old).

Anyway, I thought I'd do a short little blip about it.
Enjoy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: Ringtone by Mitchell Kettlewell (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL