The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Voodini PDFs at special 'gift-away' price. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi there. I'm currently offering a special bundle on two previously unavailable PDFs of mine, The Eyes of the Seer and The Vision. This special bundle (dramatically entitled 'The Banned Books' because they are only now available to purchase) is available for the price of just £1.25. With all this Brexit drama, that equals just $1.60.

Full details and descriptions at http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/page_84.html

I was originally going to release these as part of my Coffee Break Mental Magic series, but the synchronicity of the titles convinced me to release them as a bundle with a typically low Coffee Break Mental Magic style price tag.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
Just ordered. I'm not even sure if they fit what I do but for less than $2, why not?

Thanks!

~Dave
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks Dave! Hope you find them entertaining if nothing else! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
RoryHenderson
View Profile
New user
Bradford, West Yorkshire
75 Posts

Profile of RoryHenderson
Ordered! Looks fun!
RH
If a man does not keep pace with his companions
Perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer
Let him step to the music he hears
However measured or far away
-Henry David Thoreau
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2016, RoryHenderson wrote:
Ordered! Looks fun!
RH

Thanks Rory! Hope you enjoy them! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Just received... thanks!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2016, BlackZ wrote:
Just received... thanks!

Great! Hope you enjoy them! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
RoryHenderson
View Profile
New user
Bradford, West Yorkshire
75 Posts

Profile of RoryHenderson
Very good work, even if this isn't quite your style, check it out! You won't be disappointed.
If a man does not keep pace with his companions
Perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer
Let him step to the music he hears
However measured or far away
-Henry David Thoreau
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks Rory! Appreciate it! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
Hi Paul. The vision is a nicely simple and straightforward piece. Definitely going in my back pocket! I haven't read the other piece yet but out of sheer curiosity, I recently picked up a cheap tarot pdf you are co-credited on and was inspired to at least look a little more into this side of things. Last night I finally got your Penguin lecture after just a little into it, I'm sold. I love your approach to mentalism. I'm sure Eyes of the Seer will be great.

Thanks again!

~Dave
Dr Art
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Art
The Vision is an easy to do repeatable effect with different outcomes that has a big bang impact. As Paul says, he did only this effect at every table and everyone was impressed. It is funny how the strongest mentalism I have received or purchased in the recent past was either free or cost around ten dollars.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Just placed my order!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the kind words, guys! Really appreciate it. Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
This special offer is on-going. No time frame. Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Pointyskull
View Profile
New user
Chicago IL
20 Posts

Profile of Pointyskull
Just ordered it!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2016, Pointyskull wrote:
Just ordered it!

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed them! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
MagicByDon
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of MagicByDon
Got 'em! Thanks, Paul- I really enjoyed reading these, especially your thoughts and insights-

Don
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2016, MagicByDon wrote:
Got 'em! Thanks, Paul- I really enjoyed reading these, especially your thoughts and insights-

Don

Thanks Don, appreciate it! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
fireisyummy
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
The Vision is a nice effect I could see myself doing. I also have a hard time believing this is an original as there are many effects similar to itm most famously two of Oz Pearlman's tricks on AGT (which if you combined would give this trick exactly), but I can't think of ever having seen exactly this. Regardless there are some very nice touches and subtleties well worth the 87 cents.

I assume that everyone purchasing The Eyes of the Seer already knows the method. I first came across it in Mysterious Stranger by David Blaine but have seen it a number of times since then. Additionally I assume no one purchasing it will do it as described. Again there are a lot of very nice things that Voodini has added to the original method well worth the 87 cents that you may find worth adding to any other mentalist trick you do which includes a cold read.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for your comments fireisyummy - appreciate it. Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Voodini PDFs at special 'gift-away' price. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL