The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New padlock for escapes at Indy escape convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi,
I have just designed a new padlock for escapology work which Cannon’s Great Escapes will have available at the Indy convention.

This new padlock is an American brand lock with a hardened steel body, (not laminated construction but solid steel), and takes a 5 pin tumbler key.

What separates this padlock from others available elsewhere is that, it does have a fully operational cylinder. All tumblers and springs are there and it is inspectable. It is not a de-pinned or sham pinned plug for visual inspection only but real hands-on examination.

For escapes, you can open this lock without the use of its keys, tools or any other type of key. So there is nothing to hide at all.

Any lay person or locksmith seeing or inspecting this lock will assume it to be exactly as they imagine an American padlock. Lock comes gimmicked with its 2 operating keys.

Drop by Cannon’s Great Escapes at the Indy escape convention to see the new product ‘Inverse American padlock’.

Regards,
Ian McColl
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ian care to Reveal what the price is and will these be available for Sale or will it just be on Display. Don,
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Don, as I have just finished it, I have to work out workshop time and the cost, yes they will be on sale starting at the indy show and for ever after.

regards

Ian
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Hi Ian,

I look forward to seeing it! :o)

Take care,

James.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New padlock for escapes at Indy escape convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL