The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mullica Wallet HACKED! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
My vault of knowledge on the Mullica Wallet is blown wide open in Mullica Wallet HACKED! Four commercial killers ripped straight from my working repertoire! Close-up and stage worthy routines with every detail and secret revealed for the very first time. Get all the info and pre-release access here goo.gl/GYNoIG
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
So I've got the original, large-style Mullica wallet. At least, I know there have been variations and differing sizes, makes or so I thought since I bought mine. Is this what it's geared to Bill? Love your work as always my man. I'd love a reason to dust that puppy off.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2895 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have my original Mullica Wallet & will never part with it ! I had a show the same day of the Memcon convention in Connecticut 2 years ago. Tom Mullica was he MC I had the privledge to tell him what a hit his effect was at my show ! even got a nice photo with him . This is the large Billfold wallet like Nathan has dust it off it's simply the best ! I use the autograph theme with the presentation very entertaining .
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Yes,that autograph presentation is excellent. It is in Bills 'Cocktail magic' booklet which is great value at $25.00.
I have a feeling that 'Mullica Hacked' will be a lot more.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Cant find where to buy it on the website,link please?
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Looks great. Bill. Will the routines on DVD be available for purchase on their without the purchase of the Mullica Wallet included in the package? I already own two Mullicas (and I'm sure many others already have a Mullica as well). Thanks!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8398 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Cant find where to buy it on the website,link please?

Switch on Karl.

http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/Store.html
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thanks mate but that is just a link to an email I want to byu it now
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Well you can't mate as it's not out yet!
You have to subscribe to Bill's newsletter and then you will hear about it.
I know there will be a limited amount out with the wallet included and an option to get just the routines.
More from Merlin!!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
baobow
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of baobow
In the autograpah effect,Bill referred to Bill Cosby in the write up of the effect, Smile . If it's included in the new dvd, I hope the patter has been updated! Smile
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2016, Markymark wrote:
I know there will be a limited amount out with the wallet included and an option to get just the routines.
More from Merlin!!

email bait then Smile
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Quote:
Quote:
More from Merlin!!

email bait then Smile

no its a system that adds an extra step to keep valuable information out of peoples hands
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8398 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Quote:
More from Merlin!!

email bait then Smile

Correct Karl.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
More from Merlin!!

email bait then Smile

Correct Karl.

But Bill only puts out top notch stuff so why wouldn't you want to har about it 😀
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
That's why I come here.

Tell you what. Sign up for the newsletter, read it, and then come and post here on the Café about it. I'll keep an eye out.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
I love the Mullica wallet, so versatile. Still need to find one that doesn't look so manly, but I make do.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Ive got the one superslim hip pocket Mullica by paul Harris presents and it could be a unisex one with a golden zip and every thing,so my recomendation is to look into getting that one
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Thanks guys for your interest and questions. Nathan, I hope all is well with you. The routines taught can be used with any size Mullica Wallet, but is especially geared to the larger type Mullica - as that is the size I have used for over 20 years.
Exitmat, Yes the package will be available without the wallet. We are only doing a short run of the packages with the wallet that Tom Mullica endorsed which I purchased from the Mullica Estate.

Cheers Bill
Jeremie Leroi
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
115 Posts

Profile of Jeremie Leroi
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2016, MazingMandy wrote:
I love the Mullica wallet, so versatile. Still need to find one that doesn't look so manly, but I make do.

Hi Mandy !

You should check this out then: http://www.propdog.co.uk/jerry-o-connell......let-pink

It'll be a long time before you find another pink Mullica wallet so do not hesitate as the JOL Small Plus also happens to be an all around wonderful palm/no palm wallet...

J.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Jeremie, That looks great for the right performer/outfit! I've found that all of the JOL wallets I have purchased have been of the best quality and smooth workings. I don't think you can go wrong.This is the Mullica Wallet that was endorsed by Tom Mullica himself. I use one of these: http://www.heinzmintenmagic.com/mullica_wallet.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mullica Wallet HACKED! (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL