The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Book to be Released (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Books have been shipped from printer. Expect Magica III to arrive Monday Nov 14. Smile
Order now.
ONLY 150 NUMBERED COPIES
www.barnowskymagic.com

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

150 copies of Magica III have arrived.
All books and props reserved or preordered have been packaged up and will be shipped Tuesday AM Nov 15 on schedule.
www.barnowskymagic.com
Smile Smile Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Magica III selling very well.
Just made some additional Hat Tricks as taught in the book. These will be available only for a short time

Larry Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just got Larry's latest here…And it continues to hold true to the brilliance of this man & magician.

His books are always so well thought through and presented. He gives you a good bit of everything, from cards to coins to ideas to sponge balls to everything, and a few things you might not have thought of. And the thinking is always out of the box, and new ways to approach what is or what can be.

I'm just getting into this, but happy as always to see "coins" covered amongst his works, and already that "Three Coin Quickie" has me twitching a bit. Smile And he's even got a neat "Hat Trick" in there. He's got 20+ effects and routines covered in this NEW offering, and there's something there for everybody. Indeed, these are as the subtitle suggests "gems." Just well thought out pieces of magic, and expertly illustrated by some brilliant photography…It's got the real feel of taking you right inside Larry's hands, every move…Amazing!

Finally, here…You might know that Larry is a doctor, and a fine one at that. But he is also a really good writer and communicator, a man of mathematics and music and other wondrous things of life. I'm so glad he found his grandfather's old trunk of magic stuff in the attic. What he gave to his grandson, Larry has given tenfold back to us all in this art, in many arts and humanity itself. I am truly proud to know him and to call him a friend. Smile *Oh, and all of it is motivated and supported by what truly makes all good men greater, the love of his life, his most important magic of all.

His work and fine offerings should be on every magic book shelf everywhere and beyond. The thinking is consistently superb, the construction of ideas & workings are absolutely surgical. Before one day far off we look back to admire such good magical thinking and doing, take time right now and enjoy the gifts he has woven from his life into this great art.

*Highly Recommended…and then some. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks Marion for your posting. The book took a full year to write, photograph, edit, and proofread and I'm glad to see it being appreciated.

Larry
wunceaponatime
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of wunceaponatime
Just got Magica III. Love it. Hat Trick is soooo clever.
More reviews at http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110

David
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks David

Magica III is my fastest selling book. People who bought it are ordering Magica I and II.
I have 4 Hat Tricks in stock. All 3 colors available.

Larry
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
Magica III is packed with great material and none of the usual filler seen in so many books.
Love Hat Trick (balls)Data Miner (bills), Dating Game (cards),and Let's Make a Deal (borrowed ring).
Beautiful color photos and easy to follow explanations.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Book to be Released (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL