The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » BEE Great Mogul Playing Cards - USPCC, Cincinati, Ohio? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Soumyajit
View Profile
Regular user
Under Your Bed
130 Posts

Profile of Soumyajit
Hello.

I was hunting for some playing cards today and one of the shops showed me six decks of Great Mogul playing cards, three red, three blue. I loved how they felt and was glad to get poker size cards (most cards in India are bridge sized). Then I read the guarantee card and they are apparently BEE cards made in Ohio. I asked where he got them and he said even he does not know. He has been lugging these 6 decks for ages and no one bought them. The boxes were opened but all cards were there. Red decks had slight moisture damage but blue decks are pristine. I bought all six for less than 3 bucks each.

Are these the popular Ohio factory made BEE cards? Even if they are not, I am loving them. Also the moment I saw the blue backed deck, I recognized it as the same deck Daryl uses in his Encyclopedia of Card Sleights DVD. If it is a counterfeit, they have done a *** good job of it Smile

Thanks,
Soumyajit
Visit my site at : www.ulpnet.com
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Hi Soumyajit,

Great Mogul playing cards are effectively Bee brand - but Seconds. Cards from the print run that have apparently got imperfections and have been rejected.

Having just bought a couple of decks in the UK (at a much cheaper price than standard Bee cards) I can't find a single fault. They handle perfectly!

Best regards,

Barry
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » BEE Great Mogul Playing Cards - USPCC, Cincinati, Ohio? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL