The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The honest truth from from Tom Trix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Trix
View Profile
Regular user
Copenhagen,Denmark
113 Posts

Profile of Tom Trix
I lost everything and mine good reputation as an entertainer and top sales man putting Rare Tenyo items up for sale at The Big Auction site. I lost my home and has been living on the street since 19.of May it has been horrible. I did offer Tenyo to make some business of course, but my bank closed my credit card and bank account, (they did demand that I should have a V.A.T number which I did not have and V.A.T in The rotten state of Denmark is 25% but there is not V.A.T when I have Shows as and Entertainer. Terrible doers lady, in Arbejdernes Landsbank I was good enough when inherited $ 75.000 after My Mother passed away in 2011. This is all I have to say. I am figthing to get on the Top again. I did not eaven now how to explain this. take care don´t worry everything goes to hell for me anyway.
Best Regards
Tom Trix
www.tryllekunstner-tom-trix.dk
There is no business like Showbusiness.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2445 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Good luck, Tom.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
dangrey
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of dangrey
Maybe you should become a Street Magician.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3684 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Tom,
How did you loose everything? And, what happened to the 75,000 from your mother?
kj
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The honest truth from from Tom Trix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL