The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller LIVE: Sunday Sep 11th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
tomd
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2016, MDon 2233 wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2016, Paul S Wingham wrote:
I doubt anyone cares what I do. I don't sell things and not deliver. Which of the mere 15-20 gigs I do a year did you attend justin?

The people who read the copy on your website care. Seen none of your gigs, 15 - 20 gigs a year and you’re the best in magical entertainment, you’re accusing J Miller of not delivering, and on your very own website you’re falsely implying you’re the best . We both know you're not the best.

Whats your policy if a client at one of your 20 gigs, says I don't think you're the best I want my $140 back

Not great reading is it !

MD

lol, we got ourselves a Justin fanboy over here. Paul, don't feed him.
KyleLeon
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, ON
14 Posts

Profile of KyleLeon
Justin Miller is an arrogant, egotistical has-been magician. He's clever and creative, I'll give him that. But as a human being, he's a piece of ****.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7408 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2019, KyleLeon wrote:
Justin Miller is an arrogant, egotistical has-been magician. He's clever and creative, I'll give him that. But as a human being, he's a piece of ****.

Don’t hold back now. You tell it as it is. Smile
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1013 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Yeah. JM ripped me off!
I paid him, and he never sent me the product.
I emailed him numerous times.
He actually called me impatient and that I was rude.
Really? You don’t send me something I pay you for. A month goes by, I ask about it and now I’m rude?
Reminds me of Hank Lee. But far worse.

He obviously had talent. But his unprofessional, rude, thieving, arrogant piece of crap ways, obviously contributed him to being a nothing now.

Sad.

No wonder the loser lost custody of seeing his kid.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
632 Posts

Profile of egoli
You can put me on the list of people ripped off by him. Never again.

Ed
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2054 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I just spoke with Jason on Friday and told him what a piece of **** he is. He threatened to kill one of my friends, big mistake. We all have good memories here and don't forget something like that.

Jake Jr.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
63 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2019, KyleLeon wrote:

Taller maybe but clearer impossible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller LIVE: Sunday Sep 11th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL