We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ambitious Card (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2050 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
A week or so ago I placed a custom order with Frank. It was for my Mac Pro that I take around a lot with me. In approximately
2 weeks passed and it was on my door step. I over looked the stitching , everything was spot on and so well crafted. For such
a custom job I couldn't be happier.

Frank, you a five star crafter. Thank you so much for taking on the job and delivering A++++ work. You can feel it in your hands,
each time you pick it up. And following my specs.

If anyone has a Mac Pro and you want to make , Frank is the man to do it.

Thank you again Frank. I need a few more bags.

Thank you,
Mad Jake Sr.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13339 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Thanks Jake. If you have a photo you can upload that would be great. I forgot to snap a photo before I mailed it out.

Frank
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2050 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Dear Frank,
there are two masters of the craft, yourself and Gazzo.. My youngest son said he would photograph it today or tomorrow. He's in the middle of college right now.

As soon as we get past the 20th of this month, I'm submitting a video to Tim Cook for him to examine and hopefully get it approved for retail on Apple's site.
My son Frederick says "Dad, this case is the greatest protection when transporting your Mac Pro. After it's sent into Apple the ball will be in your court
with Apple to work out a deal.

I'm still at sea, but I trust my son's judgement 100%

Sincerely,
Jake Sr.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ambitious Card (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL