The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Disneyland... Mickey Who? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16239 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes Rockwell. That image tells a story, one which should never be forgotten, lest we forget. Such is art.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Walt himself said something like as long as there is imagination Disneyland will never be completed. There will be changes but with limitations. Most will happen in California Adventure. Main Street, and all attractions that have been around for some time are very very and I mean very well protected. Disneyland MUST always be Disneyland. Yes there will be changes like the Star Wars area being built (very nice btw) however that Disneyland "feel" will still be there and that means the park will maintain the theme that has made it famous. My wife and I are Passport holders and we go at least twice a month. I can honestly tell you if things change I will be the first to make a big stink about it. And Mickey and I have been seen chatting it up around the Park more than once. So shareholders be advised me and Mickey are watching.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Disneyland... Mickey Who? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL