The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite Car? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magiciangirl902
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, VA
74 Posts

Profile of magiciangirl902
What's everyone's favorite car? Mine's a Mini Cooper. I think it's perfect for magicians (oh wait, that's on topic!).
Most magicians do magic tricks, I do magic
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
Bugatti Veyron or something like that, 0-190mph in 14 seconds. That's about the same time it takes my car to hit 60, also that car's top speed is 250mph.

For some pics of this sexy vehicle go to Here
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Aston Martin DB7
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
1959 Chevy Impala. Gloss black.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Dice I had you pegged for a Hearse, just my twisted mind thinking.

Jeff
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I love DeLoreans. They're the greatest. I actually had (this is on topic, sorry) this idea of fixing a DeLorean to look like the Back to the Future time machine, and I was going to make it float!! I was planning on having hydrolic jacks from the middle of the underside, and wheels that turn sideways, so when you're standing next to it and it's parked it looks like nothing is supporting it (because you would have to bend over and look under to see the jacks).
P.S. I don't think ITR would work to well on a DeLorean
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
The Hummer 4WD. The ultimate toy for a redneck!!

Actually my favorite is the 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. Fire engine red! I have a better chance of being able to get a Hummer in my lifetime though.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1306 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I must be abnormal, but my fave car is the one I drive now, Volvo S80 T6 Premier. But I wouldn´t mind having a Hummer 4WD either.
Sent from my Typewriter
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
My favorite is the new Lamborghini Gallardo. Smaller version with the engineering and engine design assistance of Audi. A great car I would love to own, but the money.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Quote:
On 2004-03-21 22:05, nums wrote:
Dice I had you pegged for a Herse....just my twisted mind thinking.

Jeff

Now you're talking! I had a chance to buy an old hearse once, but it didn't run too well and it was baby blue. Baby blue! For a hearse!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I HATE VOLVO!!!!! They're coming out with a new car with GULL WING DOORS, my favorite doors in the whole world, and it's a car designed for women. HOW COULD THEY!!! I mean, if you're going to make a car for women only, don't put on super cool doors that I want on my car!!
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
MINI COOPER! Ever since I've seen Mr. Bean drive his yellow Austin Mini around England in his television show, it's been my dream car. I've never been in one but I hope I can fit, I'm pretty tall (6' 2" ish).
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
I wish I drove a Ferrari, but I'm pretty happy with my Mini. Yes Andini, you'd fit, at least in the front seat.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Two words,
PT Cruiser.
Wait, is that three words?
Or one word and two letters?
Anyway, coolest car of the last decade and the only new car I ever consided buying.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I agree with Payne about the PT Cruiser and even more so now with the convertable version. Although I have never sat in one yet and I sometimes have trouble being comfortable in certain cars, being 6'3".

For the Mini Cooper guys, I have a question; why do they call it a Mini Cooper? Is there a regular Cooper?
That thing ought to be called a micro Cooper!

Anyways my favorite (dream) car would be a McLaren (I would still have to sit in it first though).

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
The '75 Cutlass Supreme I had in college.

Jeremiah
Tate
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
211 Posts

Profile of Tate
A yellow and British racing green Lotus Seven, with plate number "KAR120C"

"I am not a number. I am a free man!"

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes.

Tate Elliott
Number 6, but sometimes I wear my button upside down and pretend to be Number 9.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
My first...1963 VW Bug.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
1968 Ford Mustang with a 1994 HIGH performance EFI engine in it (12 second quarter mile).

All total control products racing suspension, plush seats, tilt steering, A/C, cruise, kenwood music keg, PS2.

When I pull up next to the new porches, vipers and vettes all eyes are on me.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Ok, I have to admit I have a soft spot for Autin 1300's from the early 70's. Fantastic car!

Altough the PT Crusier and Kihei Kids 1968 Ford Mustang would also make me pretty happy!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite Car? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL