The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Thank you Tenyo! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
533 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Earlier this year I presented a Tenyo lecture to my IBM Ring 151.

I chose a variety of effects ranging from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and a recent release. I educated the members on the Japanese Specials and performed my favorite Mind Roulette. I showed them how a trio of magicians love Tenyo enough to make beautiful wooden re-creations of classic Tenyo props by performing Tenyo Elite Ultra Tube and displaying its wonderful craftsmanship. I closed off by passing around Richard's massive tomes on Tenyo.

The turnout and the response by these knowledgeable magicians was humbling. I am just a hobbyist, but I received quite the acclamations for my lecture and was surprised by how many magicians present were not very familiar with Tenyo.

Last night, I was awarded the Magician of the Year Award from IBM Ring 151. I am sure it was in large part due to the above.

Thank you Tenyo!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3478 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Congrats, well done!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3730 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Congrats! I too love Tenyo. Many of them feel like a miniature of big stage illusions.

kj
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
643 Posts

Profile of Inert
Excellent news!!!
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
533 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Thank you for the kinds words Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Thank you Tenyo! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL